Chapter 20

Elsa POV

"What happened to jack!" Tooth yelled.

"He was attacked." I told them.

"By what?!"

"A wolf."

I can't tell them about Pitch. They could find out what I've been up too.

"Sandy can you heal him?"

Sandy nodded and took him into a room.

-time skip-

"He'll be ok Elsa." North said.

"I hope."

"Elsa... I've been noticing that you've been sneaking out every night. So I had bunny follow you today." He confessed.

What?! He noticed! I'm actually relieved that I said yes to jack. If I didn't and I went to see Pitch... I don't know what would of happened.

"But now I know the reason why. Elsa... you could tell us you've been going out with jack. I know it's an embarrassing subject to talk about, but I'm happy for both of you." He smiled.

If only you knew North...
If only you knew...

-time skip-

"Jack has been attacked by one of Pitch's nightmares!" Sandy using his pictures they've been able to find who did this to jack.

"Of course he did. He's still mad that we've beaten him in our last battle. He wants to kill us. Be careful of him Elsa, he's dangerous." North said.

I don't get it. How can someone so friendly turn into someone who wants to kill jack?

What's happen to you Pitch?
Why did you do this?

I went into jacks room to find him healed.

"Are you ok jack?" I sat down beside him.

"I'm fine now, my snowflake." He smiled as he held my hand.

"How can you be so happy after you've been attacked?"

"Because your here with me my sweet. Just seeing you here with me makes me so happy. Sandy healed me, but I still feel pain all over my body."

"Rest jack. You need to. Don't worry jack." I kissed his forehead as he closed his eyes.

"I'm going to pay a visit to a friend of mine."