Chapter 21

Pitch POV

"He failed. I asked him to do me one simple favor and he blew it."

Great now Elsa knows that I'm the one who send the wolf to kill jack.

Oh well.

I'm going to give you a choice Elsa.

And if you don't answer correctly...

I'm afraid I'll have to take drastic measures.

Elsa POV

I opened the door and went in.

I'm furious.

He hurt jack.

Jack is in so much pain right now.

Pitch, You are going to tell me why you did this.

"Pitch! Get out of the shadows! I need a word with you!" I yelled.

"As you say my queen." He came out of the shadows with an evil smirk on his face.
"What's wrong my queen? You look like something terrible just happened."

"Stop acting so stupid. You know why I'm angry."

"Mmmm no. I don't actually." Again acting so stupid.

"You're the one who send that wolf! You tried to kill jack!"

"I can't lie to you my sweet. Yes I did... well I didn't wasn't the one who tried to kill jack. Technically my nightmare did." He said with the same smirk on his face.

"Pitch I don't have time for this! I want to know why you did this!"

"Why? Simple. I did it for us, my dear."

What.....

Jack POV

Mmmmm

"What... what happened?"

I got up slowly and went to look for Elsa.

"Guys..."

"Jack!" They yelled I'm sync.

"Guys! I'm fine! Now where is Elsa?" I asked them.

"She went to get something that would help you with your pain." Bunny said.

"I hope she comes back soon."

Elsa POV

"I'm going to give you a choice. Either you stay here with me and we could live happily together or I'll kill the guardians."

"No! Don't get any close to me, Pitch. Please leave me alone." I cried backing away.

"Don't you get it, Elsa? I will get rid of him. This time I'll make sure he's died. Then and only then we can be together... forever. You don't need the guardians. You never did."

"Pitch I'm sorry... but, I just don't feel the same way. But... if you promise me that you will stop this, then I will forgive you and we can still be friends." I tried to persuade him.

"I'm afraid friends is not enough for me."

He then blue some of Sandy's sleeping sand at my face. "Sleep, my queen."

"Jack... help me..."

):(/(/()/(/()/))/))/))/)/))/
A/N: I'll let someone comment me saying what they want to happen next and I'll see what I could do

Bye my lovelies:)