Prologue

Harry's POV

I woke up in my room. Well, you could hardly call it a room, it's not much bigger than my cupboard. There are bars still on the window and locks on my door. The Dursleys have made a massive mistake by letting me have my wand this holidays.

Oh wow. What a folly.

I have figured out how to break the trace early. It was in an unofficial tome I found in the restricted section. Pretty handy huh?

I know for a fact that Dumbledick is a real bastard. His ideas for the 'greater good' are killing all of the creatures that are considered 'dark' or 'dangerous'. But I have had the last straw. He stepped out of line when he decided to let Sirius die.

Vernon's POV

We only let the freak have his stuff because he threatened to tell his freaky government about the 'abuse' we've been 'subjecting him to'. I know he enjoys it really. He never screams if I place his hand on the hob, or if I shove his head in the pan. He laughs actually. That boy is more than a freak. Nothing can kill him. NOTHING!!!!

Of course, we have that bastard blonde freak who keeps turning up just outside our front garden. He can't get in though. That old freak said there's something called a 'blood ward' around the house. That's why the blonde freak can't get in, because he's bad.

Come to think of it, it's 7:52 in the morning, the boy freak is late with my breakfast!

Harry's POV

I've decided. This is the day the Dursley's die. They never deserved to live. They're bastards. All three of them. The whale can watch his wife and son die first and then I'll torture him.

So it's decided. This is the day the Dursley's meet their doom.