Jyal and Rdowen explore

A.N- I know it's been ages since I last updated and I'm REALLY sorry! Stuff came up and I was feeling really depressed not to mention I got all devices taken away for something I didn't do... Lucky enough the school computers don't block Wattpad! BTW, I am looking for a proofreader for my stories and if you're interested, message me! email, mollyAKAmelissa atgmail.com I cant type the at sign apparently.

Ok, soooo where were we?

Ah yes.. 

Rdowen and his parents had landed in an open field with the manor in the distance. It was genuinely immense. His father started walking towards a faint ring in the grass and started an incantation in a language Rdowen had trouble deciphering. Suddenly, the air around the manor rippled and Killian walked inside. He motioned for Scarlet and Rdowen to do the same. As they did, Rdowen felt a strange sensation flood him, it was like he had just walked under a waterfall but not.... got wet. He immediately knew what had happened, his father had added him to the wards and they were recognising his magical signature. Killian had already made his way quickly to the manor and was opening the door, Scarlet following closely behind. Killian was greeted by the housekeeper Emma and the head cook Louisa. Rdowen could sense their magic and it overflowed his senses! They were so powerful. Emma took one look at Rdowen and smothered him in a massive hug, Louisa just patting him on the head. (Don't fret Emma and Louisa! I told you I'd put you in here somewhere but you're going to be totally badass and not just regular servants! And as for Rosie and Cat, I have no idea where to put you but I'll find a place) 

Emma took their coats and luggage and Rdowen immediately went to explore, first he travelled the ground floor, he found the training room, 3 guest rooms, a lounge, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a study and a dining room.

On the first floor he found a further 4 bedrooms, 4 en suites, a games room, a sun room, a library and a drawing room.

The second floor corridor hallway door was locked. Rdowen heard banging and clanging from inside and assumed that there was a ghoul or a boggart in there, so he had no desire to go there. As he made his way down the stairs, he was confronted with the domineering figure of his father. "I see that you found the ghoul then Rdowen." He said happily, "He's a fiesty one! That's why he has a whole floor to himself. He bit the last 40 exterminators we employed to get rid of him, now they all have spattergroit."

Rdowen laughed, his father looked at him strangely, as if he didn't get the joke. He stopped laughing and looked at his father. "Now that you have stopped that, we can get on with a task I want to set you. Meet me downstairs in 10. Wear your oldest clothes." Rdowen looked at his watch. "Okay. 10:32 and I'll see you down there."

*Situation skip to Jyal's house*

Jyal looked at his watch. 10:40, "I think it's time to explore your new home!" Said his father, giving him a kind smile. 

Literally the same layout as Rdowen's house because I'm a lazy author