Inheritance testing and who is Dudley?

Third Person

Harry took Dudley out of the house and onto the pavement. He then apparated to Diagon Ally. Dudley had no time to be amazed as he was rushed into a huge white building clearly labelled Gringotts.

Harry rushed to the front desk and dragged Dudley behind him. The goblin peered over the edge of the desk and clicked his long fingernails on the surface.

"Aaahh!! Mr Potter. A pleasure as always. A friend along I see?" "Yes Ragnook. I need both of us an inheritance test and a block test please?" Harry answered confidently. "Yes of course sir come right this way!"

Harry and Dudley followed Ragnook into a comfortable office like room where a piece of parchment and an ebony black quill were placed immaculately on the desk. "Please place three drops of your blood on the parchment Mr Potter." Ragnook said in a smooth voice. Harry did as he was told by slicing his palm with a diamond encrusted dagger with a silver blade. The blood fell onto the parchment and immediately started forming swirly words. After about 30 seconds it was completed and Ragnook picked it up and scanned over it. His eyes went wide and rushed out of his chair to bow. Harry became worried and tried to pick Ragnook up, he was bowing so low his hooked nose was touching the ground.

This is what the parchment read:

Name: Rdowen (pronounced r-ud-owen) Peregrine Reaper

Mother: Scarlet Viridian Reaper neé Decorum (life)

Father: Killian Raven Reaper (Death)

Core: Moonlight grey; surpasses Merlin exceedingly

Creature Inheritances: Pure blood fallen angel of the Reaper royal family (Submissive)

Powers:

Flight (100% blocked by APWBD)
Shadow Walk (100% blocked by APWBD)
Shadow Speak (100% blocked by APWBD)
Telekinesis (100% blocked by APWBD)
Parseltongue (90% blocked by APWBD (Broken))
Parselreading and writing (100% blocked by APWBD)
Magical core bound (99% blocked by APWBD)
Shape shifting (100% blocked by APWBD)
Deathtoungue (100% blocked by APWBD)
Underwater breathing (100% blocked by APWBD)

Inheritances:

Lord Ravenclaw via Abdication
Lord Slytherin via Abdication
Lord Hufflepuff via Abdication
Lord Gryffindor via Abdication
Lord Potter via Adoption
Lord Black via godparentage
Lord Peverell (Direct descendent)

Heir to Death
Heir to Life

Heir to Riddle via secondary godparentage
Second heir to Malfoy via godparentage

Mate/s:

Unknown

Status:

Lord Peverell Heir Reaper (Peverell being the strongest of the families and Reaper being of parentage) Defeater of Tom Riddle, richest man in the world (as of 1996) Royal Heir to the Reaper blood line, survivor of the Avada Kedavra curse, saver of the philosopher's stone, defeater of the basilisk, freer of the innocent, survivor of the Tri-wizard tournament, defeater of Dementors and one of the very few to know their prophecy. (As of yet)

Rdowen was gobsmacked to say the least. He was completely silent for a whole 10 minutes, re-reading the parchment over again. "W-what?" he finally managed to stammer out. Dudley on the other hand was getting impatient. He tapped the Goblin on his shoulder and motioned to the next piece of parchment that had just appeared. Ragnook rushed over and composed himself. Dudley did the same thing and after a little while, writing started to appear.

Name: Jyal (y-ah-ll) Henry Lestrange

Mother: Bellatrix Lestrange

Father: Rodolphus Lestrange

Core: Dark just below Merlin

Creature Inheritance: 25% Veela 25% Siren 50% Vampire/Damphir

Powers:

Flight (100% blocked by APWBD broken by RPR)
Siren Song (100% blocked by APWBD broken by RPR)
Veela Allure (100% blocked by APWBD broken by RPR)

Inheritance:

Heir Lestrange
Third heir Malfoy via godparentage
Second heir Riddle via secondary godparentage

Mate:

Unknown

To say that they were surprised was an understatement. They both sat there dumbfounded and after a minute, started testing their names on their tongues.

"Right then Lord Peverell-Reaper and Heir Lestrange, it is time to meet your families." Said Ragnook.