The Job (Finally. I always wanted to write this bit)

Okay my lovely readers! This is the bit you've been waiting for! When Harry becomes an Assassin!

Ugh. Finally ~Phoenix Xx

Third Person

His father shouted for him to come down, Rdowen had an old shirt of Dud-Jyal's on and a pair of "skinny" jeans, these were made for the Dudley version of Jyal so they were still like a tent. I'm never going to get used to the name skip... 

He raced downstairs and found his father waiting for him. "Do you know why I asked for you to wear your oldest, most disgusting clothes?" He asked. "No, no I do not." Rdowen said, quite certainly. "BeCaUsE wE'rE gOiNg To TrAnSfIgUrE tHeM!1!1" His father squealed! "Now, I hope you don't mind, but I looked into your mind..." He was assaulted with the meanest look from Rdowen ever, I mean, if looks could kill, then Killian would have been a smoldering pile of ash in the middle of the floor, yet his father still continued on, "O-only a-a l-little bit... Just to see what you liked to wear!" Rdowen still scowled. "My mind blocks are the best in the country! How did you get inside?!" Killian laughed so hard at this... "I am your father Rdowen! You can hide nothing from meeeee!!" He teased, "Your mind blocks were like putting a sharp knife through butter!" He decided to change the uncomfortable topic of conversation, plus he could have sworn that Rdowen's eyes had born holes into his forehead. "Soooo, I decided to change those ghastly garments into something beautiful! Plus you'll need them for what we're going to be doing!" He waved his hands and his clothes started morphing, first, they got tighter so they fit him proportionately and then the shirt started to change material, it became blacker than a new moon night and started to get tighter and stiffer, A cOrSeT! He thought, I've always wanted one of these! The jeans completely changed to become a small pair of high cut, low waisted shorts. A cloak of a material softer than silk formed around him and a pair of beautiful boots formed on his trainered feet.  It fit his feminine figure perfectly.

His father clapped his hands, "Perfect! It's better than I imagined!" He loved the cloak especially

His father clapped his hands, "Perfect! It's better than I imagined!" He loved the cloak especially. "I knew you had a feminine figure! Even more so since you're a submissive. " He sighed, "The memories told me that you liked female clothes, that's perfectly okay though, just tell me if you want to buy some "girl" clothes and we'll go straight to Knockturn alley and buy you the most expensive, most feminine clothes we can find you!"

*Time skip to after Killian has stopped fanboying over his own son*

"Okay." Killian started to breathe in a normal fashion once again. "I need to explain to you why you're in these badass clothes" He took in a deep breath, "You'regoingtobeanassassinbutonlyifyouwanttobeifyoudon'titotallyunderstandlikeseriouslygiveitsomethoughtbeforeyouansweromgomgomg"

"Calm down Dad!" Rdowen said, exasperated. "okay. now repeat yourself. But SlOwLy this time." He repeated it slowly but I'm a lazy author and tbh, cba.

"What!!!!" He screamed, "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is the best thing everrrrrrr!" Now it was Killian's turn to calm his son down, "Shh, son, it's okay. You'll be doing this job from now on. I promise, if you ever feel unsafe or threatened, apparate out. I will do the work from then. Only if you want to though. Please. Think this through. It's a big commitment."

Once Rdowen had his sensible head on, and so did Killian, they started to explain what he would be learning. "First, you will need to be trained in combat. Then you will need to be trained in agility. Then it only gets harder, such as torture methods and stealth. I struggled in that part and I don't expect you to get that quickly either, but seriously, you will learn it over time." Rdowen nodded. "I understand father. I won't let you down."

Hello my lovely lovely readers! Guess what!!!? 1k reads now!!! I'm soooooooooooooo happy!!!! Keep being awesome! Please remember to comment, I love responding and hearing response and/or criticism. Whoop Whoop!