Meeting the family and coming home

A.N- I will be referring to Harry and Dudley as Rdowen and Jyal from now on. Unfortunately I still don't own Harry Potter or the fandom (I wish I did tho) any original characters belong to me though so hands off. I'm very protective of my property so expect to be brutally murdered if you do use them. Have a lovely day/night/3am wherever you are.. Peace out XD

Rdowen's POV

It's scary that I'm about to meet my parents, and Jyal is going to meet his, I'm not sure if I can handle it. My foot is nervously tapping the ground and Jyal is pacing. I'm going to meet Life and Death for crying out loud! And I'm the heir to a ROYAL family! I spent 16 years of my life thinking my parents were dead and now I'm going to meet them! And I'm a creature with all these powers! I'm never going to get used to it! (AN- Just read through that bit and it's a lot of !! Isn't it.)

Third Person

Rdowen waited patiently whilst Jyal was doing the opposite. He was pacing and had his hands glued firmly over his eyes. Ragnook was looking up something in a big book on his desk. His eyebrows raised a little and his eyes lit up. He seemed to find the thing he was looking for. He picked up a telephone, surprisingly modern for the wizarding bank, and he dialed a number and put the reciever to his large, pointy ear. "Hello, is that Mr and Mrs Lestrange? Yes? I have someone sitting in my room who is eager to meet you! Yes, please make haste, I don't think he can handle any longer. Yes I will bring down the wards for a couple of seconds so you can apparate. Okay? 3... 2... 1... NOW!" He waved his hands and a pop sounded and a very disgruntled man and woman hand in hand appeared in the corner.

They saw Jyal and immediately rushed over. Engulfing the poor boy in the biggest bear hug in existence. "Oh Jyal!! How we've missed you! We thought you w-were... Dead!" She burst into tears at the last word and stood there still hugging Jyal.

Ragnook was once again rifling through the book. He had the same reaction as before and then took hold of the phone. "Ah! Is that Mr and Mrs Reaper? Yes, it is? Well..  I have a rather... Unexpected, guest in my chambers. Would you like to meet them? Okay, I'm lowering the wards in 3... 2... 1... NOW!" Another louder pop echoed through the room, a beautiful woman dressed all in white luxurious robes and a handsome man dressed in  the finest black robes of silk appeared in the room. They looked at the Lestrange's with a friendly look and then took a look at the teenager before them. At once they knew who he was. "SON!!!!!!" Life (Scarlet) screamed and Death (Killian) walked over calmly even if there was a wild smile on his face. Scarlet drowned Rdowen in a bone crushing embrace and Killian shook his hand and then did the same. "Welcome home son." Killian whispered. "You have sooooo much to tell us!" Scarlet announced.

Scarlet held Rdowen's left hand and Killian his right and asked Ragnook if he could lower the wards so they could go home. Of course Ragnook obliged, not wanting to be on the bad side of Death Personified and immediately rushed to open the wards. At once they apparated away.

They landed in an open field, in the distance there was a huge manor house and several smaller ones but no less grand. The manor was, interesting to say the least.

 The manor was, interesting to say the least