Stories

Killian and Rdowen walked into the specialized training room, Rdowen marvelled at the weapons lining the walls. A vast array, from handguns to samuri swords, anything you could ask for, he had it. Some things on the wall he wasn't sure what they were but they looked interesting. On the table in the middle of the room, there was a parchment, and a knife. Rdowen looked at the parchment, a strong suspicion that he knew what it was. Little did he know that his suspicions were correct. Killian sat him down on a chair that he had summoned. "You need to cut your palm and let 7 drops of blood fall onto the paper. It will tell you all you need to know."

Rdowen did as asked.

Name: Rdowen (pronounced r-ud-owen) Peregrine Reaper

Mother: Scarlet Viridian Reaper neé Decorum (life)

Father: Killian Raven Reaper (Death)

Core: Moonlight grey; surpasses Merlin exceedingly

Creature Inheritances: Pure blood fallen angel of the Reaper royal family (Submissive)

Agility Increase - 80%

Mental Capacity - 99%

Intellegence - 40% (Family memories and vital knowledge)

Mates: Frederin Gideon Weasley & George Fabian Weasley  &  Thomas Marvolo Riddle (AN - Thought I'd add that in last minute)

Mates creatures: Frederin -  Fox Demon (Dominant-Submissive) George - Fox Demon (Dominant-Submissive) Thomas - Hellhound (Dominant)

Core Affinity - Dark 100%

Some of it, Rdowen already knew, but other information, like who his mated were, was a surprise! 3 mates was unheard of as a creature! He had read a book once stating that the more powerful you are, the more mates you needed to calm down your overflowing magic, legend has it that Merlin was a creature and he needed two mates to calm his magic. 

His father looked at the paper and sighed. Nothing was ever normal in his son's life was it? Son of Life and Death, pureblood, royal, creature, severely overpowered, AND NOW HE HAD 3 MATES!!! This meant a lot of searching, not to mention, one of them was VOLDEMORT, the person who had tricked him many times. Causing him so much paperwork. That man really was a pest. He took so many unnecessary precautions against death, when all he needed to do was to open a book and see that creatures cannot die! Especially if they are mated with the son of life and death. The idiot. The other two he had heard little about, if any, but they were new demons, in any other case, they would be ranked the lowest of the low until they got some experience, like a first year Hogwarts student. However these boys got a so called, "Get out of jail free card", as such, because they were mated to the son of life and death. He would make sure that they would never leave his son (In the terms of death) and if they were to leave him for another, then he would kill them himself. It reminded him of when he found Scarlet.

_________________________________________

Killian was pacing in his office, when a knock at the door sounded, "What is it now Soloman?" He murmured, the door opened to reveal his most trusted demon. "A young lady is here to see you sir, she said it was urgent." Death sighed, "I suppose I better let her in then. If I have any problems, I'll call you." Soloman bowed and ushered the lady in. Death inhaled sharply, her beauty was breathtaking at the least, it was unearthly! He had to make a good first impression. "Tea, or coffee ma'am?" He asked with the grace of a true gentleman. "None thank you, I have important business to discuss with you. First I will tell you my name and my intentions. My name is Scarlett Viridian Decorum, I am here for two reasons. Number one, because the balance between the dark and the light is wavering, causing considerable damage, and the other, it has come to my attention, that I am your... Mate." Why was Killian no longer surprised? So many weird things have happened to him in the 30 years that he had been alive, that nothing could really surprise him anymore. The first official "Death" had stepped down when he had an heir, him, and then there's the whole Oh My GoD dEaTh ReSpOnSiBiLiTiEs and the rest he can't even rememeber, now he was mated to Life. Once the meeting came to a close, Killian contacted his father, a very overprotective man who liked to shelter and keep away the bad stuff from his smol bean, even though they both were interstellar beings and nothing could really kill them. A couple of months after their first encounter and a couple of dates later, Killian felt ready to propose. 

He knew that he loved her and that she loved him, and he felt like this was the right time. Killian walked into the most expensive jewellery shop he could find and picked the most beautiful bonding rings that they had.

 Killian walked into the most expensive jewellery shop he could find and picked the most beautiful bonding rings that they had

Expensive as they were, he liked the delicate and intricate designs that embellished what would have been two plain rings. He could feel the power rolling off of them in beautiful, seductive waves. He knew they were meant for him.

He brought Scarlett into the courtyard and they sat on the bench. "Scarlett, I know we've only been dating for a couple of months, a blink of an eye for two immortals, but would you make me the happiest man alive and accept my bonding offer?" Scarlett could feel the heated, happy tears rolling down her cheeks and onto the bricks, making flowers spout from the cracks in the brickwork. "Y-y-yes!" She spluttered out, stumbling over her words as a result of the pure shock. 

BONDING SCENE COMING SOON. I THINK WE'VE NEGLECTED JYAL A BIT TOO MUCH. Next chapter will focus on him.