Chapter 12

Chapter 12

...

His kiss started off softly. His soft warm moist lips on hers, his hands on her waist, deepening the passion they both reflected. The moonlight was shining on the nearby lake, producing a condensed light on them. The music was pumping up, but that didn't matter. It was oh-so perfect. A little too perfect for someone's imagination. It was a scene straight out from a fairytale.

"Did I tell you that you look gorgeous tonight?" He whispered to her, a smile forming.

"Xavier." she muttered and then she spoke again before he could interject; "You already have me. No need for sweet-talk." She informed him, showing the obvious facts.

"It's not sweet talk baby. It's an observation."
He winked at her and kissed her softly, his lips barely touching hers.
"You're beautiful. No guy should tell you else wise."

Xavier told himself he was just saying these things for the bet, for the drugs. But in reality, he was saying these things because it was true.

Pierce looked into his dark blue eyes. The sparkle that was forming was something extraordinary. It was purely magical, like a Christmas miracle. She never saw at first glance but Xavier never softened up to anybody. Yet, he was being so sweet, so caring tonight. Perhaps it was all an act; maybe she would get hurt at the end of the entire affair, yet she hated thinking about it. She knew the consequences to this. She just needed him.

"Kiss me you bastard." Pierce whimpered, looking straight into his eyes.

"I'm going to do more than that beautiful. So much more." He whispered in her ear, gently blowing on her neck.
Xavier then kissed her, but pulled away shortly after. He opened the car door for her and got in the driver's seat. He drove away and Pierce contemplated the surroundings. The trees that were passing by, the moonlight on the glistening lake; it was all so perfect. So serene. To Pierce's astonishment, Xavier stopped by a restaurant.

"Darlin', I'm not going to make love to you if you have no idea who your lover is."

Xavier felt like smacking his head off the car wheel and then jumping out the car.
'Make love'?! Where the hell had that come from? He was just gonna fuck her to keep her busy from the dance so he could win a bet for drugs. So why the hell did he want her to get too know him?

Maybe he did actually have a heart.

...
Xavier had no idea what came over him. He had her in the palm of his hand. He could make her his in a moment, that is, if she was nobodys yet. Although, he had some sort of sweetness inside of him that irrupted in a matter of seconds.

He was off, driving to a motel, ready for a night of activities, but when he caught a glimpse of the girl, innocent but with one hell of a character. A girl he believed to actually like. She wasn't another fuck buddy. For some odd reason, she was special. She was capable to set him off. She had that brewing power to make him do things he once never thought about doing. It was surreal. When he saw the girl, he couldnt bring himself to go so quickly. She deserved to at least know him.

After all, at the end, she was probably going to get hurt. He wouldn't bring the pain on her intentionally. Never would he do that to her. But that dare, it was always in the back of his mind.

...

"One Alfredo and a Caesar salad coming right up." The waitress smiled at both of the teenagers and walked off, on to another customer. Xavier smiled at Pierce, who was busy checking her missed calls on her cellphone. She sighed and shut off the phone, not wanting any more distractions.

"Why me?" She asked Xavier, who was confused, but surprised by the question.

"Why you, what?" He asked.

"You had the power and charm to have anybody in the room. Any easy, slutty, bright, funny girl out there, yet you chose me. Why is that?"

And she wasn't asking him for compliments on herself or anything. She was genuinely curious as too why he'd asked her and that's something that made her appeal too him slightly more as if he didn't find her already appealing enough.

"I would be an idiot not to have you. You don't give yourself enough credit. You're one hell of a girl, Montgomery. You have no idea what you've do to me." he told her sincerely but sighing inwardly.

She smirked and pursued on"Oh baby, I think I have a stream of an idea." Pierce decided too air out the conversation, it was getting to deep for her liking.

"I really dont think so. You're gorgeous, bright, sarcastic and with one hell of an attitude. It's crazy." He told her firmly. Having his eyes locked on hers from the start too end.

"You calling me crazy, Dalton?" Pierce raised her eyebrows and scrunched her nose, confused.

The way her nose scrunched up completely disarmed him of any cocky reply, she really was beautiful. Her long dark brown her, her big jade green eyes, her little tulip nose and pouty perfect lips.

"Nah, sweetheart." he pronounced with his sweet southern accent. "The effect you have on me is crazy"

And those words flushed Pierce's cheek flushed a light rose pink. Causing Xavier too suck in a breath, her beauty once again making him speechless.
...

Special thanks to @coKAYn for giving me my first votes. c: