Chapter 17

Chapter 17

...

New day at school, new drama to unfold. I was on cloud nine; I had an amazing boyfriend, who was caring and loving. I hadn't felt that joy since, well Trevor. A couple of years ago, I was utterly in love with an amazing guy, well so I thought, an amazing guy. He was sweet and protective. He was a true gentleman; opening doors for me, complementing me, protecting me from any danger. Or so I thought. Long story short, I found out he was cheating on me with my best friend. Cliché, I know, but that bastard got what he deserved. My friend spread a couple of unreeling rumors about him and soon enough, he was known for the asshole he was to me. It was empowering to think that I had the ways to ruin a bastards reputation.

"You okay Piercey?" Dani asked, poking me with a HB n.2 crayon.

"Yeah, fine." I muttered.
French classes were the top of my boredom list. Mr. Dufour was a complete idiot and the material he made us learn wes high above our capacities.

"Mademoiselle Montgomery, pourriez-vous repondre a la question de Mizz Keirrugtin?"
He always made me laugh by the way he pronounced Beth's family name. I mean, really? Keirrungtin instead of Kerrington? Priceless.

"C'etait quoi sa question Mr?" I asked.

"Ma question etait... comment est-ce qu'on dit 'slut going out with bad boy' en francais?" Said Beth.

The whole class went into silence while I was contemplating a sarcastic answer.

"Je pense que la question serait plutot, comment dit-t'ont 'bitch with a jealousy problem'.."

Ha. I got her with that one.

"Vas te faire foutre" she snapped back.

"Ha. Caliss de bitch." I loved swearing in French. It felt so good. The words just came out naturally

"Mizz Montgomery, c'est assez!"
The teacher scowled. I ignored the old bastard and kept glaring at the whore.

"You know what Montgomery? You can shut the hell up!" Beth growled at me.

"Oh, cry me a fucking river Kerrington, you're a stuck up bitch!"

"And what about you? Getting a hotel room with a complete stranger, let alone a bad boy. In my book, that's a slut."

"Jealous Bethany?" I smirked, using her full name.

"You know what Montgomery? The bad boy has fucked many girls before you, including me!"
She shouted. And of course she couldn't leave it there. She just had too flick her blonde hair over her shoulder for an added effect.

The class went silent. The teacher was asking himself why he decided to become a teacher. As for me? Xavier was in for it.

...

I was leaning against Pierce's car when I saw her approach me. She looked awfully mad, which suited her well. She was so sexy when she was pissed at somebody. Especially me.

"You fucking ass!" She shouted at me.

"Hello to you too princess." I smirked, checking her out.

"You're a complete bastard, are you aware of that?" She all but screamed at me, her deep green eyes seething and staring into my blue.

"Care to explain?" I crossed my arms and leaned them against my chest. My eyebrows furrowed. What was she talking about?

"You are unbelievable! You thought I wasnt going to find out?!"
Now she screamed.

Wait. Find out?
Oh.My.Fuck. The bet.

"You... you know?" I managed to gulp. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.

"Of course I know ,you deepshit!" She yelled then punched my shoulder, twice and pretty hard.

"I swear Pierce, it was nothing... I was doing David a favour."
But my words only seemed to repulse her more, she whipped back as if I'd slapped her. Her eyes filling with disgust and disbelief.

"What?!" She shouted, with disgust. "You're sick, you know that?"

"Babe. It was nothing really." I took a step closer too calm try and calm her down. But she just stepped back. So I turned her around and leaned her against the car.

"Ha. Funny" She laughed sarcastically. Fuck me.

"Baby, I wasn't meaning to hurt you, David convinced me" I told her, now panicking.

"Ew! You're horrible!" She yelled.

"Come on baby. It was the past. I mean sure, Beth made a deal with David and then, he made a bet about you stating that I couldn't make you fall for me---"

"A bet?" She looked bewildered. Her look caught me so off guard that she was able too push me back and away from her.

"Yeah, the bet... the one you found out about..." Wasn't that what it was? What the hell.

Tears starting to stream down her angelic face and an angry face was plastered.

Oh.My.Fuck. She didnt know. And because of me, she just found out.

Fuck me.