18: The Beginning of a Revolution

I knew then. I knew she would die that day. Her death would be unnatural; by Wraiths. There was nothing I could do. She was pre-destined.

Speaking of Wraiths, they had begun the process of the kill. They scraped her skin repeatedly, literally tearing her apart. She now had gashes and slashes along her face, eyes, stomach, ribs, thighs and shins. I winced, still crying.

I couldn't watch any longer. I sat down and buried my face in my knees, attempting to shield my ears from her horrific, bloodcurdling screaming.

Finally, the Wraiths completely covered her, and her screaming stopped abruptly. She dropped to the ground.

"HAHTK! URITECCAN TARULY! IRRIGQ UBASHRE!" Lucifer called the Wraiths off. They returned to his sides. Lucifer waved his hand and they disappeared.

I stood and walked over to her unmoving body. Her breathing was shallow and raspy. She shuddered. Ambur's body was torn open and I gagged at the sight of blood spilling out onto the floor, and nearly vomited when I saw that she had intestines spilling out of her waist.

I had to look away. Lucifer dragged his hand across the open air, sweeping her body across the floor to the other half of the room. "Now you." Lucifer did a single, slow wag of his finger and Rien was dragged over to him, still on his knees.

"Ready?" He chuckled delightedly.

"You'll die first, you son of a-"

Lucifer silenced him with a wave of his hand. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Watch your language." He laughed evilly.

"I was gonna say gun!" It came out muffled, with a roll of his eyes.

"Sure you were." He said sarcastically.

As they continued to talk, I snuck around the side of them. Once I was behind them, I saw an enormous branch and picked it up.

They finished their conversation. "You know what? Quit talking! I'm going to kill you either way! Why not do it now?!" He raised his hands again. "RUKEN TITA-"

I whammed him in the side, shoving him over.

He stuttered and stood up. He then swore and shoved out his hand sending a massive fireball at me. I held out my hands catching it in air and chucking it back. He shoved his index finger nail (it was really long!) in front of him, which created a large, plasma-looking, shield which destroyed the fireball. I looked at my hands and heaved them outwardly twisting them, and then jumped and spun around. Aaron and Rien watched as I danced in the air and threw blurry force straight at Lucifer. His force field was diminishing quickly. He swore again and ducked as I swooped and threw one hand up, one down, and struck him clawing his left eye. He screeched with fury as it popped out, to my disgust. It rolled on the floor and I scooped it up. I crushed it, squeezing out blood and body fluids, powered by fury and hatred. Suddenly, Lucifer changed into some sort of Gargoyle-thing and flew to higher ground. I chased after it, driven by the need to avenge Ambur.