hi Shu

Valts pov
I was walking down the street then tripped on my untied shoe-lace that i had to get up and tie my shoe again. When I got up again I started running and was looking down when I bumped into someone when I looked up i saw Shu. "S-sorry shu!", I then looked down" its fine Valt dont worry", as he waved it off. I smiled"hey where are you going to?", he looked at me then smiled " nationals why?", I smiled" me to!",I then started laughing. Shu then started staring at me witch kind of freaked me out since I dont liked to be stared at."Umm.. Shu?", he then shook his head before looking at me like ge saw something weird. "You alright?", he looked at me"y-yeah im alright just got a little off corse there.. Heheh", dead silance filled the air" well Ill see you at the nationals", I said running off before he grabed my hand. I looked at him"s-shu?", i blushed slightly. He looked up and smiled" I want to tell you something but keep it a secret", I leaned in and he told me that if he ever sees lui dont talk to him or anyone. I then asked why he then told me that lui's not acting like himself right now. Like hes been pretty crazy and hes been laughing and his eyes been twitching and threatining people about stuff. I nodded and waved bye and left. Once I reached the nationals i saw lui and walked pased him. I was scared but when I turned around i saw lui staring and me with a grin but left it alone and watched the battle i was supposed to watch.

SHU kKURENAI VS LUI SHERIOSOGIE......... Lets see what happenes now.