i love you so much

Shu's pov

Once I got home with Valt I laid him on the couch and then kissed his forhead abd put a blanket on him and left. When I came back Valt was already on the floor snoring. I chuckled and picked him up putting him back on the couch. I then went to a chair right next to the couch and sat down in it and fell asleep. When i woke up Valt was not on the couch and when I got up anf looked around the house for Valt. I then heard something gaggling and found out it was the oven. I went over to it and saw Valt cooking bread. I smiled at how Valt was doing this and how he made it smell so good. "Hey Valt" I said then he looked at me and smiled "Hey Shu" he said smiling. I walked twards him and smiled. I then heard a ding and he took out the bread and put it on the table. He handed me one and asked me to try it but when I looked at it he made it with a golden color and when i took a bite out of it i fell in love. I looked at him i smiled with much joy and deliciousesness. Valt smiled "it's good isnt it" he looked at me with curiosity. I smiled "it's amazing Valt" he looked at me and smiled then leaned it and kissed me. I imedently kissed back and put the bread on the table and then pushed him againts the wall kissing him more hungirly. Mhh~ I heard Valt moan thru how i was doing this. I then moved my head down to his neck and started kissing it. A-ahh!~ Shu!~ I heard Valt moan then I started nibbling on it and sucking on it. Shu!!~ p-please~ Valt keeped moaning for me. I lifted him up till his bottome area was on my waist. I then put one of my hands under his jacket and moved it all over his body. Shuu!!~ please!~ i then lifted up his jacket and started kissing his stomach and then his chest. Shuuu!!!!~ I then stopped and licked one of Valts nipps as he keeped on moaning for me. I then stopped "I love you so much Valt~ that I could do this ever day with you~" I then started kissing him again for about a good 10 seconds. I then finally stopped for good for today. He had a few love bites on his neck and then i continued eating my bread. Valt looked at me and smiled but when i looked into his eyes he had love in them from what I did to him. I smiled licking my lips from his siliva. I loved how he tasted I love so much.

Valt's pov
I looked at Shu with love in my eyes because of what he did to me. I then saw him licking my siliva off his lips. I smiled as i wanted more then just that. "Shuu~" I said he then looked at me and kinda got annoyed from how I was acting and then smiled kissing me once more. It was getting close to night time and i was cold until Shu came over and put a blanket on both of us and we both snuggled together near the fire and slightly near the fire. I then felt like i was being carried and put on something soft. When i opened my eyes i found myself in a bed with Shu next to me hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back then went fully to sleep with him and I in each others arms.

Sorry for the short chapter and the only reason I didnt post this yesterday is because i didnt check my phone percent and when i was half way thru my phone died and then when I tried getting on the app it keeped kicking me out thats why it took so long to post this but sorry but byeeeeee!!!😀😀

i do love you Shu x Valtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें