I love you Valt Aoi

Valts pov

After a few hours I woke up to see Shu grabbing his clothes and walking to the bathroom and heard the door shut and the water turn on so I knew he was taking a shower, as soon as I was about to fall back to sleep someone grabbed me and dragged me to the bathroom as I looked up to see Shu carrying me to the bathroom and he put me in the shower as he got in himself and closed the curtain and started to wash my hair as he hummed softly, it was beautiful, his voice was like an angles, I loved it. Once he finished putting shampoo in my hair he started to wash my hair making all the shampoo wash down the drain, after that he pinned me to the wall and started kissing me and lifting me up by my back legs and sliding his toung in my mouth and my arms went around Shu's neck as he rubbed my back as his other hand held up my legs and then he put me down and chuckled as I panted and blushed as he then put condintioner in my hair.

Shu's pov

I put conditioner in his haor as I scrubbed his head as he hummed softly witch I loved, I just loved hearing his voice, it was like an angle was humming me to sleep and making sure I was at peace in my dreams, I loved Valt so much that I couldnt let him go as I kissed his neck softly making him squeek lightly as I chuckled at his reaction but then washed the condintioner out of his hair as the water splashed down the drain as he then washed his body and I also washed mine after doing my hair then we washed our body's and got some towles on and went to go get some fresh clothes on since Shu put his in the washer and got some fresh clothes and so did Valt as we then smiled at eachother and I went to go make some breakfast as Valt sat in the chair as I cooked breakfast then once it was done I gave him the food as he fed me some of his food that I made him witch made me smile and ate the food as Valt giggled as ate his food as I ate mine, I promise Valt Aoi, I will never leave you.

Sorry for not updating this story i actully forgot i had this book XD okay well hope you liked this chapter im also going to make two or three books heck, even four!

1. My lover~ Fubuki Sumie x Aiga Akaba

2. My lil angry rose~ Suou Goshiun x Aiga Akaba

3. Fight againts friends~ Suou Goshiun x Aiga Akaba / Fubuki Sumie x Aiga Akaba

4. My first crush~ Suou Goshiun x Fubuki Sumie

Well do you think i should do all those books?