I hate you!

Valt's pov
I was still sleeping but then i woke up and Shu was gone even his shoes. So he left? I thought and got up and started to walk twards the door and saw outside my window ...... It was snowing! Once I walked out the door with my coat and boots and scarf on i started doing fun stuff in the snow like one snow angels, making snow men and much more. When i was playing around Toko and Nika came out (sorry I didn't add em earlier) "Valt!" I turned around and looked at them and they were upset. "Huh? Are you two okay?" they looked at me " its about Shu!" they said with sad expresions on their faces. "What?! Is he sick whats wrong?!?" "follow us we have to show you!" then they ran off "wait im coming!" I then started running twards them and caught up to them then we stopped all of a sudden. "Why did we stop?" they looked at me even more sadly then pointed to the ally way. When I looked into the ally I started crying. There was Shu the love of my life kissing a kid about his age who's name is Fubuki (i dont know how to spell it) "S-shu?" I saw him having his hands on both sides of his head and having his eyes closed as Fubuki had his arms wrapped around his neck and the wort part ... Was that they were making out as drewl dripped down there checks. Once Shu heard a wimpiring face he turned and saw me crying will staring. "V-valt?" he looked at me with horror in his eyes" valt I-" " shut up!! just SHUT . Up!! Your a cheater and you used me?! Just for him?! Hehe.... And the worst part is that I fell in love with a prick like you!" then i ran off not being abpe to deal with the pain as Toko and Nika ran after me. "Valt wait!!" I turned to see Shubut that only made me run faster. Once I reached my house I wnt inside with Toko and Nika and slammed the door shut locking it then going into my room and slamming the door shut as i punched the wall and kept screaming and cry about why I fell for him. I then looked at my hands and and put them arounf my neck before slightly squeezing whill crying. I then felt my cold hands on my neck witch made me squeezing harder as i smiled. " is this whay you wanted Shu?! Did you not want to see me?! Huh?! ..... I hate you!!" I screamed as I let go of my neck and fell the ground and curled into a ball and cried. I then got tired and went into my bed and started to slightly sing since it was nighttime.

hope you like this!!😀😀😀😄😄!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!