I must leave

I have school!!!!!!! 😖😖😖😤😤😤😤

~~~~~~~~~~

Shu's Pov

I sighed as I looked at the paper saying I need to go to Amarica and telling me to become part of the Raging Bulls so I can become a strong blader and beat everyone, I looked to the side seeing Valt laying on the couch holding his stomach while smiling and sleeping, I wondered why he was sleeping while holding his stomach, many people hold there stomach when they sleep so it wont be a problem, I kissed his forhead and walked outside getting fresh air trying to hold the pain in my heart knowing I have to leave Valt. I look at the sky and saw a picture of me and Valt happy together before it went away making me sigh, I felt something slid down my cheek. I touched my cheek and felt that i was crying making me look down as I walked to Valt sitting next to him and kissed his hand as I looked at the Tv "... S-shu...?" I heard someone with a tired yawn say as I knew it was Valt, I looked at him and gave him a fake smile hopping he wont notice but, he did "Shu... What's wrong?" he asked sitting in my lap touching my cheek as I sighed, "Valt. I must leave" Valt's face went sad looking at me "why?, did I do something wrong?" he asked sadly as I cupped hos cheeks "no, I love you to much Valt, I need to go to Amarica so I can become stronger" I said kissing him quickly as Valt laid his head on my chest "do you promise, to come back?" Valt asked looking at me as I smiled "of course Valt, I love you" I said and gave him a little box blushing and kissed him pasionetly before walking away as he opened the box and blushed.

Valt's pov

I gasped softly as I saw a beautiful golden locket with diamonds on the heart shaped locket and opened it showing two pictures, one picture of me and Shu hugging as kids and the other one as we grew up and were kissing eachother as I smiled and locked it on my neck as it moved slightly when I stood up and walked to Shu's room knocking as he opened the door crying while looking down as I frowned then cupped his cheeks making him look up as I kissed him pasionetly making him shocked slightly before he kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist as he brought me in the room and sat me on the bed and pulled away backing up slightly as he looked down "Valt, I dont want to leave you, but I must" Shu said sadly as I smiled "promise you'll come back right?" I asked as Shu nodded "yes, of course" he smiled softly as I laid him on the bed laying on top of him "then make sure you become stronger" I said kissing his forhead smiling before laying my head on his chest yawning softly before closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep before feeling warm soft lips on my forhead as I blushed softly and smiled softly "goodnight Valt" Shu whispered as I blushed more "goodnight, Shu..." I said softly before falling asleep.

Shu's pov

I placed Valt gentaly on the bed as I got up walking to the door opening it and walking out shutting it softly so Valt wouldnt wake up and sat on the couch rubbing my head of what to do now knowing I have to leave Valt for 10 months, what would happen?, would he get raped, would he get kidnapped, would he be thrown around like a piece of trash, would he be thrown in a dumpster and be crushed?! I breathed heavily thinking that might happen to my Valt. I looked out the window seeing it was raining outside making me sigh knowing Im going to have a bad day.

~~~~~~~

Hello people! I now have school and Im now in sixth grade!! Yay... I guess but i wont be able to post everything in a blink of an eye but now i think i will post a part of this story a month or something even the weekened mabey!! But have a good day! Night!