#103 :(

Welp today was the worst day of 2018 so far

First off, I stayed up til  12am doing history vocab that was due today, walk into his room and he says he changed the due date to tomorrow🤦🏽‍♀️ then ceramics club gets moved to today instead of it being on Wed and I couldn't go BC I had a riding lesson. So now I have to wait another week to learn how to use the pottery wheel🤷🏼‍♀️ I had to sit out during dance BC I got a bad sharp pain under my rib (idek what it was from, it's gone now🤔)

Then it down pours and my trainer makes my friend and I ride in it. I rode Christina and I got to do my first two-point while cantering and that was pretty cool I guess.

 I rode Christina and I got to do my first two-point while cantering and that was pretty cool I guess

And then after, my trainer hits me with...

I think you should show Christina again BC you can't seem to control Rj

I'm done. As much as I love Christina,  I do NOT want to show her in w/t for a second year in a row😕 I've been riding Rj since August BC my trainer wanted me to show him and now a month before our first show she says this to me. I can control him perfectly at the trot. It's at the canter I get nervous and he acts up!! That made me so upset/sad. I asked her if I could see how well he is for me at the show next month. And she said I could ride him but if he acts up once I have to show Christina at Tristate, which is gonna suck BC the judges didn't really care for her last year...

I cried for hours after my lesson. I'm such a mess. I've been so stressed. This is the second time in a week I came home crying after a lesson. I just don't get it,.. maybe horse riding isn't for me🤷🏼‍♀️😔