Chapter 16

I pick up the swimsuit with a sea green trident, same color as my eyes. I dismiss it, because my feet are so sore from the walk, and I just need to be healed. I go into the changing room, and slip into the swimsuit, which surprisingly fits perfectly.
After I walk out of the change room, I canon ball into the pool, hearing groans around me. These people are wearing wack swimsuits, one girls has modesty guards. I just sum it up to being insecure, and swim around.
"Penelope!" I hear Axel yell.
I swim quickly over to the edge of the pool where he is standing, wearing a shirt that says "Lotus Casino" I mutter.
"Yea, Axel?" I ask, tilting my head to the right.
"Uh, we have to go,"
"No, I don't want to," I say.
"Please Nelli, I want to go," He says, his deep brown eyes looking worried.
"Five more minutes?" I say.
He shakes his head side to side.
"I'm still swimming. Com back in ten minutes!" I say, turning around.
He jumps in the water, paddling over to wear I am.
"Please, Fish Breath?" He says, looking into my eyes, but after seconds of that, leaning in and kissing me.
"What just happened?" I hear Rose yelling.
"Let's go, this place is sketchy," I yell.
"Axel! You are SO dead," Rose yells again.
I use my powers to splash a gallon of water over her head.
"PENELOPE!" She shrieked.
"Now we're both dead," Axel mutters.
I laugh, and use my powers again, to lift Axel, or Blood Breath as I refer to him, out of the water.
I, more cordially, get lifted out on a wave.
"Great, the Princess is out," Rose says, motioning to leave.
"Wait, I, uh, have to change!" I say, spinning in my swimsuit.
"Axel, guard the door, so if Whale Brain here gets any ideas, you can catch her," Rose says.
Both Axel, and my, cheeks go bright red.
"Gods," Rose mutters.
I walk to the changing room, and change into my Cabin Three Camp Halfblood Short, and torn jeans, from a past monster.

Sorry for not updating! I have actually no excuse. Hope you enjoyed this installment of Life as a Demi God. Do you think Rose is for, or against, Penexle? What do you think about Penexle? Leave it in the comments! Also! Shout out to LOCO_ANGEL
she is my collaborator in this project!