Chapter Ninteen

Back to Nelli's P.O.V

"We can't keep moving for awhile, in unless you carry her the whole way," I hear Rose say to Axel.
The pain of the wound caused me to blackout, apparently leaving my friends in a panic.
"I could carry her, she is so small," he says, which brings me out of my quiet eavesdropping.
"I'm not small!" I say.
Axel and Rose burst into laughter, making me cross my arms. I try to stand up, but the pain of my wound, which even ambrosia could only heal  half of, causes me to fall down with a yelp.
"Give her more Ambrosia," Rose sighs.
Axel gets the ambrosia, and I eat it, it tastes like the blue nachos my mom used to make.
"Try standing up now," she says, helping me up.
I shakily stand up, brush the dust off my clothes. I notice the blood is gone off my Camp half-blood shirt, and I'm wearing different jeans. Also, my hair is tied in a braid, instead of down. My shirt is a sea green, the color of my eyes.
"You were blessed by Aphrodite," Rose exclaims.
"Great.." I mutter, she isn't my favorite Goddess, being know to meddle in demigods personal lives, love lives to be exact.
"Axel, it's not nice to stare!" I say teasingly.
"Gods," he mutters under his breath, almost so I can't hear him, but I still do, his face is as red as the strawberry fields around Camp. 
"Why I am I the third wheel!" Yells Rose.
Great, now I'm the one blushing.