Chapter 27

Penelope's Pov

I stand there, gawking for probably 2 minutes.
"Nelli?" Axel says, his face riddled with hope, and fear.
"Yes, I will marry you, Axel. I love you," I say, running the short distance over to my love. He pulls an apple from his back, and throws it. I catch it. We are officially engaged, by Greek terms. He did both, a Greek proposal, and a normal one.
I look into the sea of people, and see Rose and Percy, both of which are crying.
Then I remember the day. I am 18 today. I can legally get married. Axel proposed on my Birthday, with Percy's permission. This is the best birthday present ever.
The crowd cheers, and a girl with blonde glinting hair runs up, and hugs Axel.
"Thanks Alice," he says.
"Penelope, this is my sister, Alice. She is an Apollo, and is very thankful that you helped her cabin out," Axel says.
I look at his little sister, who looks nothing like him. I smile at her, and mumble a 'no problem,'
"Let's Celebrate!" Mr D yells,
"The engagement of Patty Johnson, and Alec Lexington!"
Whoa, that was off. Axels last name is Leslie, which he isn't very proud of, but he grins, staring at me.
Now it is him who runs over. He kisses me, and I kiss him. His hands are in my hair, and I love it. I love this moment. I love this day. I love this life. I love this world of Demi Gods, all together, happily.

Short Chapter, but hopefully cute. This is really fun to write! I think ima do a time hop tho, but not say to when.