Chapter 10

I felt light on me. I slowly opened my eyes. I tried sitting up but I couldn't.
"Go back to sleep" someone said
I closed my eyes and sunk into dreams.

I was on a hill. Below me was a U of cabins. I heard voices in a house that was bigger than all the cabins.
"Are you sure" a man asked
"Yeah" a younger voice said "I don't know who his dad is. but the scent is strong"
"What do you think Mr D" the first one asked
"Mmmm yes powerful." A different man said his voiced laced with boredom.
I was suddenly in a field what looked like an arena. A guy was there he looked about nineteen he had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes he had a scar down his face.
He was demonstrating something with a sword. A girl was with him she had blonde curly hair. She turned to face me. Her gray eyes seemed to see me. Annabeth I recognized her from school.
I was falling down.
"Join me little hero" a dark voice rumbled.

I sat up in my bed. I looked around Bruce was asleep on a chair in the corner. Dick looked up.
"Your up!" He said
"Yeah" my voice was raspy
"Here" Dick handed me a glass of water.
I drank it in one gulp and felt better but not much.
"More" I begged
Dick filled it up and I had more.
"What happened" I asked
"Harvey surprised me as I was uniting Bruce and he knocked me out." He said " I saw you take out some of those guy your getting good"
"Thanks" I started to laugh but winced.
"Well next thing I know Bruce was shaking me awake. Harvey is unconscious on the floor and I hear sirens. You're on the floor bruised and bloody with a crooked nose. Bruce walked out with you in his arms. leaving me to talk to the cops."
"How long was I out" I asked
"You've been in and out for about two days."
"How" I yawned
"Get more sleep" he said gently made pushing me down.
I soon slipped into sleep.

When I woke again no one was in my room. I sat up and reached for a glass of water on my nightstand. I turned so my feet dangled off the edge and pressed them onto the cold wood floor. I stood and stumbled to the floor. I looked down and realized my ankle had a brace on it. I felt sore but I stood and continued forward hobbling into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror I had a black eye that was purple. My lip had split and there were stitches in my forehead. My nose was crooked so I figured I had broken it. A cut ran down my face. Like that boy in my dream. Bruises littered my face and body. A bandage was wrapped around my chest. I had a long gash across my leg. My back was just as bad.
I ran water and put my hands under and then threw some on my face. I decided to shower. I let cold water run over me I was nice. I climbed out and got dressed being careful not to put too much weight on my hurt leg. I looked a lot better it even looked like some of my bruises disappeared.
I walked into the hall and made my way to the dinning room. Bruce and Dick were both at there usual spots Alfred was nowhere to be seen. I walked in both of them looked up. Bruce got to his feet.
"We were worried about you" he said "Dick told me you woke up"
"Yeah" I said running my hand through my hair and wincing when I hit a bruise.
"What happened" Bruce asked
"I rolled and one of the guys got me two-face came and started hitting me" I said  "then you came"
"Yeah" he said
I hugged him. Looking surprised he said
"Good job Percy"
"Thanks" I said "for everything"
"Master Perseus you should not be up!" Alfred walked in "and for heavens sake at least use the crutches I put by your bed!"
"Sorry Alfie" I laughed