Chapter 20

I dug through my bag and found my mask. I put my gloves on and ran in.
"Percy" Annabeth yelled when she realized I was gone.
good thing I wasn't wearing my suit because everyone would know robin was around.
"I'll give you one more chance" the lady yelled from the air "just stop and we can work something out."
She reminded me of superman. (Who I had met when Bruce took me to a justice league meeting.) even her outfit was similar.
"No i can't turn back." The man yelled
The gun fired and a yellow blast erupted.
Instead of falling to the ground like a normal person. (A normal person who could fly) she merely flew back a bit.
"Holy Hephaestus" I said gods the curses were rubbing off on me.
I pushed against the tide of people to the heart of the battle.
"Get out of the way" another man yelled he had a ray gun.
The lady was diving at them.
He shot this time a green blast flashed.
This time she didn't just fly back she fell to the ground with a shout.
"Alex" I heard her say "get over here fast"
I jumped behind one of the guys the one with the yellow gun. I tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned I hooked him right on the jaw.
He wasn't knocked out. I tapped my hand down and the bar was in my hand. He had recovered and tried to take a shot at me but I used the bar to hit it up. I was about to grab the pen but then I remembered it wouldn't work on mortals. I hit him hard and he crumpled to the ground.
"Percy" Annabeth yelled and I felt a whoosh. The other guy fell.
"Nice shot wise girl" I said when I saw the rock in her hand.
"FBI" someone yelled "don't move"
"Now what" I asked
"We don't move" Grover said
The lady got to her feet and walked over slowly as if she was hurt.
"Kar-" a woman with short reddish hair started "supergirl are you all right."
"Yeah" supergirl said "kids?"
"They have weapons" she said looking in my bag.
"Hey" I yelled my voice cracked and I heard a few snickers "that's private."
"This is advanced" one of them said "lets take them back to the lab and see where they are from."
"Fine"
"Your not FBI" Annabeth said quickly "It's illegal to search without cause and-"
"Really?" The one with the red hair raised an eyebrow
"Come on Alex" supergirl said "let the kids go."
"I think Bruce Wayne would want these  stolen weapons back." Alex said
"Who said they were stolen." I demanded no one said anything

We  sat in the park as they called Bruce a call I'm sure he would not be happy to get.
"We have some of your tech her sir" Alex said "no some kids...you want to talk to them?okay."
She handed the phone over.
"Mr Wayne wants to speak with you."
"Hi Bruce" I said
"Percy" he questioned "of course it's you"
"Look I gotta go you know dad stuff." I said
"Okay I'll clear this up."
I handed the phone back.
"So can we go?"