Chapter 12

She led me into the museum. My hands were fidgety as my ADHD made me nervous. Eventually we ended in the Greek and roman section. Mrs young glared at a marble frieze of the gods.
"Did you really thing you'd get away with it" she demanded
"Um no ma'am I'll make sure it won't happen again"
"Confess and return it and we will be easier on you." She hissed
I paused what should i confess? That I cheated on my test?
"Return it"
Suddenly she transformed into a monster her eyes glowed she suddenly had wings.
"Percy" mr Bruner called
I turned he threw the pen. Mrs young lunged and I grabbed the pen. I was holding a three foot sword I fell to my knee and thrust the sword forward.
Sand showered me it was yellow and smelt awful. Mr Bruner was gone. I was alone.

I ran out holding a pen. 'Did that just happen?' I thought
Everything was like it was when I left but it was raining. Taylor was soaking by the fountain Grover was sitting on the ground. Mr Bruner was in his wheelchair reading.
"I hope Mrs Kerr whipped your butt" taylor said
"Who?" I asked
"Our teacher duh"
I walked over to Grover. He was sitting near the fountain where I left him.
"Where's Mrs young" I asked
He paused
"Who?"
He knew what was going on was this all an elaborate prank Dick had set up?
I walked over to Mr Bruner.
"Ah Percy next time please use your own pen." He said I handed him the pen with much reluctance.
"Sir" I asked "what happened to Mrs young?"
"Who"
"The other chaperone." I explained
"Percy the other chaperone is Richard Grayson." He said
"But"
"I don't know any Mrs young and I don't think there ever has been one at Gotham academy."

I punched hard. Bruce blocked me and threw a few in my direction. Dick left right after the trip because he had work. 'What is going on' I thought
Bruce hit me hard in the gut knocking the air out of me. I fell to the ground.
"You seem distracted" he said holding his hand out to help me "what's up"
I took his hand.
"Nothing" I said
Buzz
"Sir you have a visitor he said he's here to talk with you about master Perseus." Alfred said
"We will be right up."
I followed Bruce slowly. We went up stairs in our workout clothes and in the living room was a man in a wheelchair Mr Bruner.
"Hello" Bruce said "I'm Bruce Wayne"
"Mr Wayne it's a pleasure to meet you.
"Mr Bruner?" I asked "what are you doing here."
"Hello Percy" he said he turned to Bruce "my name is Chiron"
"What?"
"I have so much to tell you" he said "where to start?"
What was he talking about
"Your father is alive Percy" he said "and so are the gods"
I would have laughed if not for the freaky things happening.
"We don't know who he is. But we do need you at camp"
"Wait a second what camp" Bruce said
"Camp halfblood" he said "now that you know your scent will be stronger. You must come."
"Wait what does this have to do with my dad." I asked
"Your father is a god"
"So your saying I'm a demigod" I asked
"Yes. Please come with me or else" Chiron said he paused as if he was listening for something. "They found us"

___________________________
Thank you so much for over 500 reads I can't wait to write more. If you would like to help me decide on an idea for a sequel please let me know. I have an idea but I don't know if you guys would like it so privet message me if you want to hear my idea.