Chapter forty-six

Dedicated to user94885153

Frank's Pov
"Man pass me the ice cubes," Micheal requested when we were seated on my couch after our heated fight.

" I'm not your slave. If you want some, go grab it yourself," I said with a huff as my head slightly throbbed.

" Your stupid ass,you want to fight commando. Next time think things through before you throw a punch," He said amist laughter.

" Crazy dude, don't act as if you couldn't feel my punch," I replied with a chuckle.

" You punch like a girl, come for proper training," He teased whilst he made a pitiful face.

"Why do you need ice then,if it doesn't hurt," I stated in amusement.

" It's just a formality, nothing else," He replied in a cocky manner.

" You are so fucked up. I wonder what the ladies see in you," I said and shook  my head in disbelief.

" What's there not to like? I'm a dream come true you know," He stated cockily.

"Ah Awurade,just go grab some ice. I'm tired of your god complex ass," I dismissed.

"I know you feel me," He said before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Man I need your help," He stated after returning from the kitchen. With an ice pack on his fist.

" With what?" I questioned giving him my rapt attention.

" Raquel," He answered with a worried look.

" What about her?" I questioned with intense curiosity.

" The pregnancy, I really need to know if it's mine but she keeps insisting it's not," He answered.

" If she says it's not, then believe her. It's a lady who knows who is truly the father of her children," I replied in a matter of fact tone.

"No! I really have this instinct the baby is mine,but she has her own personal reasons for denying it," He replied with conviction.

"Wait a minute! have you slept with her?" I questioned when it finally dawned on me the implication of what he was saying.

" I knew you were slow but not this dumb," He stated in playful astonishment.

" If I hadn't I wouldn't be thinking the pregnancy was mine,would I?" He questioned rhetorically.

" But she told me the kiss was a one time thing," I said in deep thought.

" Then she lied. It wasn't a one time thing. Is not like am trying to kiss and tell,but we have done x-rated stuff  together," He explained with confidence.

"What the fuck! She was your step mum,dammit!" I cussed whilst I made a disgusted face.

" Stop being judgemental. Is not like I planned sleeping with her.The heart wants what it wants and you testify to that," He exclaimed.

" I know but at least you should have considered your dad. It's a taboo and you know it," I stated in exasperation.

" Thank God he isn't my biological father. It's kinda remove the taboo aspect of it. Isn't it?" He questioned enthusiastically.

" He isn't your biological father?" I asked whilst my eyes widened in surprise.

" Yep!" He replied.

"How is that possible?" I questioned still in doubt.

" Apparently my mum cheated on him," He answered with a shrug.