Chapter Fifty-Two

Dedicated to Johnsai243

Frank's Pov
I was at the office sealing a construction deal with a client when my phone rung . I checked to see Nelly's name appearing. I decided to conclude the deal before calling her back.

"Frank, Raquel just gave birth to two beautiful babies," she squealed  the moment she picked the call.

" I'm coming over real quick. Is it at her usual hospital?" I questioned.

" Yes it is," she replied before ending the call.

I headed over to the hospital after getting some provisions for Raquel.
I was surprised to see only Nelly beside her when I got to he ward.

" Where is everyone guys?" I questioned before I placed the provisions on the stand.

" Micheal got out to speak with the doctor and to get some few things for Raquel," Nelly replied.

" Frank thanks for the gifts, that was so thoughtful of you," Raquel blurted out in smiles.

" Anything for you baby," I replied flirtatiously.

" So where are the babies?" I questioned in curiosity.

" The nurses just took them. They want to run check ups on them," Raquel replied with a yawn.

" Do you need to catch some sleep, we can step out for a while," I informed.

" Naa, don't worry about me, am just tired. But I miss you guys so much I want to continue speaking with you," She eagerly replied.

" Okay dear if that's what you want," Nelly replied before taking hold of her hand.

We kept chit chatting about random stuff before Raquel fell asleep on us.   Nelly and I decided to go grab something to eat before she woke up. We were at the hospital cafeteria now, eating in a comfortable silent when Nelly suddenly spoke.

" Frank, how do you feel about Raquel giving birth?" She questioned and I stopped eating to look up at her.

" I think is amazing, she looks so happy a moment ago," I replied before going back to eating.

" Even though is anothers man child and not yours?" She questioned in disbelief.

" I wish the babies were mine, and she was with me, but it isn't like that and there is nothing I can do about it," I replied after a moment of hesitation.

" Sorry, but you shouldn't have let her go in the first place," Raquel stated, rubbing the fact in my face.

"As if I don't know," I replied with a sign.

" But do you think..." I didn't let her complete her sentence before I told her firmly I wanted a change in subject.

******
We got back to the ward after walking around the hospital to catch some air.
Tony,Kiera and Micheal were crowded around something that seems to be the babies, judging from the cute faces that Kiera kept making.

" You too are back," Raquel commented the moment we entered which made the others turn to look at us.

" Tony why didn't you call to inform me you were coming over?" Nelly questioned Tony before going over to hug him.

" Your line wasn't going through," Tony replied before releasing Nelly from his tight hold.

"Where have you guys been?" Tony questioned.

" We went to grab lunch and some air after Raquel fell asleep on us," Nelly replied which elicited a laugh from Raquel.

" I was tired guys," Raquel stated in her defense.