Chapter one

Clarke's POV:
My life isn't perfect. It's along way from being perfect. I had a boyfriend, James Reese who cared for me. But things happened, a decision that the council made which lead to us not seeing each other.
Ninty nine teenagers were running around on the ground having the time of their lives. We were sent down to the ground as lab rats to see if the ground were survivable. So far we're still alive and out of our minds. For the past ninty seven years we have lived on an ark up in the sky.
Bellamy Blake, Octavia's big brother, were running our camp. And he's one hell of an egoistic, idiotic, annoying bastard who things he owns the freaking world and can boss everyone around. I'm not allowing him to boss me around, which has lead to him hating me. I don't mind since I don't have any friends. Well, I'm kinda friends with Jasper and Monty.
The council of the ark had really strict rules. So if you were between the age of thirteen and eighteen and committed the smallest crime, you get locked up. I didn't get locked up for committing a crime. It was worse for me. I knew a secret that the council didn't want me to know and tell others about. So they forced me into prision. I were only there one month before they send us down and my boyfriend broke up with me. We weren't in love or anything. So I'm fine with it.

We have only been on earth three week and everyone, except me are still excited about it. I have always dreamt about earth. Of course I like it here. Jasper and Monty are always hanging out which means that I'm always alone.
Bellamy Blake and I aren't friends. But we lead the camp together even if I dislike and have my opinions about him. The girls loves him. We argue about a lot of things. Luckily we always come to a decision that we both are okay with. We always have to compromise. I hate his idea, and he mine. But it works.
My mother wanted me to have the best edcuating and carry on her legacy after I got out of prision on the ark. That won't happen now. However she has learnt me a lot of medical things. So I know how to survive if someone gets injured or if we have crisis. I were one of the privilege kids on the ark, which has made everyone hate me. Still they respect me. That's something after all. I should be glad that they respect me. Bellamy had told them that we are in charge together, so they need to accept our decisions and do as they are told. That's one desent thing that he has done for me. He was annoyed that I didn't thank him.

-You should eat something. Jasper said as he came with food. Monty was with him. Those two are totally utterly inseparable. I wish that I had a friend like that.
-Thanks guys. I said and took the food that Jasper had with him. After that they ran away doing god knows what.
-You know princess, you should really make an effort so that you have a few friends. Bellamy Blake said.

-Jasper and Monty are okay. I don't need more friends. How many times haven't I told you that I would like for you to stop calling me princess. It's annoying. I said.
-I like to annoy you. You are like the only privilege kid here. I hate privileged kids. They get everything handed to themselves. They just have to ask their mother and father and their wishes comes true. Bellamy said.

-Right, but I didn't wish getting locked up and then come down here. I said. Bellamy didn't answer my question. It's like he didn't hear me or that he just ignores it.
-Would you like to tell me why you disappear three hours everyday for the past two weeks? Bellamy said.

-That's my secret to know. I said.
-Come on, we're co-leaders. You should tell me. Bellamy said.
-Nope, I would tell my friends. Sense you aren't my friend, I'm not telling you. I said and crossed my arms over my chest.
-Just pretend that I'm your friend. Bellamy said.
-You do know that I dislike you really bad, right? I said and walked away when I had finished my meal. I could hear Bellamy swear before I disappeared from earshot.

---
A week later everything went as smoothly as it always does. Raven Reyes and Monty were trying to fix the radio to get in contact with the ark. No one had thought about this before. It's a really good idea. Raven is one of the best mechanics on the ark. Or she were since she were sent down here with us. I'm happy about it even if we aren't really friends. She's cool and I respect her. She's one of those people that I actually can stand and be friends with. So when I'm not alone thinking, or running camp with Bellamy, or even listening to Jasper and Monty's 'funny' stories, I hang out with Raven. And I have kinda gotten to know Octavia. Bellamy's little sister. He hasn't said anything about it. But I know that he disaproves of our friendship. Except for me, Octavia is the only one who stands up for herself and dares to argue or go against Bellamy. But sometimes she can be a real drama queen. That's when she doesn't get things her way or if she gets into fights with Bellamy. I respect her.
-Bellamy, do we have food for the next couple of days? If not we need to send out hunters. I said. This is one thing that we easily can agree on. Which I'm happy about.
-For two days. But you're right. We should do that. I'll gather a few guys and send them out. How does that sound? Bellamy said.
-That sounds perfectly fine with me. I said. After one month on the ground, leading the camp with Bellamy, things actually starts to ease on me. I'm relieved about it. I'm actually going to get used to this. Then Bellamy walked away.
-Come on little guy, let's go eat something. I said. Only if they knew what I know.