Chapter ten

Clarke's POV:
I don't know what is going on with Bellamy. He has been acting so weird around me the last few weeks. Like, what is his deal? Everytime that I'm trying to confront him he comes up with an excuse and leave. Everything feels wrong. It's like he has brought this tension with him everything that we are around each other. I don't like that.
I had been talking to Octavia. She asked me a few questions. I got even more confused that I already were. Apparently her conclusion is that Bellamy like me. I'm eight and two months pregnant now. I have two options. I either have to forget about this now or talk things out with Bellamy. 

If I try to forget everything, it will only bring more tension and awkwardness to whatever Bellamy and I have. Or I have to confront him. The outcome of that is the same. A lot of tension and awkwardness. I don't know if I could deal with that. Especially with everything going on. 
Bellamy and I are still trying to steer things up with the council and how we should do things around here. My mother and I are still on thin ice. James is trying to make my life a living hell. All of this while I'm ready to give birth any time soon. Octavia has been pushing me to talk with Bellamy. It's getting annoying how much she's pushing me to talk to him. 
I might have been a little cruel toward Bellamy. Because the guy that I had wanted to make jealous in the beginning were Bellamy himself. But then he wanted to go and make my crush jealous. I don't feel to good about that. I don't want to play games with him. I feel a tiny bit mean. 
I just decided to fix things around here before my baby is born. Regardless what the consequences might be. The first thing I have to do is talking to my mother. Then to James. After that I have to confront Bellamy about what's going on. 
After I've been walking around camp for a while I found my mother. Of course she were with Kane. They can't seem to ever be apart from each other. I knew that my mother one day would move on from my father. Since he got floated. I never knew that it would be so soon. I'm a little disappointed in that. It's not my life. Since she can't choose how I'm going to live my life I'm not going to do the same. 

-Abby we have to talk. I said. She looked annoyed at me since I interrupted them. Kane gave her a peak on the lips before he left. 
-Why are you here Clarke? My mother said. She still hate my guts for getting pregnant. She can't seem to understand that it was a

-I came to clear the air or whatever you want to call it. I want you to know that you are still my mother. I love you. I can't forgive you for how you have treated me. I'm not the one who you should be disappointed at. You should look at yourself and see who's letting down the other. I made a mistake that I shouldn't have done. Somehow I don't regret it. I lost my virginity to the wrong person. That's why I'm in this position. I would like for you to stop seeing me as a kid. The second that you sent me and the hundred down to earth, we stopped being kids and grew up. I'm a young adult. I might not be a fully trained doctor like you. But I can save lives and I have done that down here. In all honesty I would like for you to be my mother again. You're my birth mother and the one who raised me. But now on earth? Today you are someone on the council that hate my decisions in my life and how I decide to lead. I'm carrying your grandchild. Biologically you are the grandmother. Right now you don't deserve to have that title to my child. You should think over all of this. Now I have to go and talk to someone else. I said. I turned around and left my mother alone. I'm sure that I saw a little pain in her eyes. That's not my problems that's hers. I walk out onto the main yard. I see a guy named Matthew. He's James best friend. Let's just say that he's not a good guy. If he got a good side I have never seen it. 
-If it ain't the knocked up bitchy princess. Matthew said. 
-Have you seen James? I ask him. I ignore what he just said. 
-With Piper in his tent. They are probably hooking up at the moment. Maybe I could entertain you until he's done? You know I have my ways. Matthew say and I roll my eyes. 
-Are you trying to scare me? Because it isn't working. I said and crossed my arms over my chest. 

-No, I know that you ain't scared of me. James on the other hand. Matthew said. He leans in close to me. 
-I feel bad for you Clarkie. Matthew whispers. I hate that nickname so much. Instead of saying something back I roll my eyes. I were just about to leave when from nowhere James shows up. He tells Matthew to leave. 
-I guess that you are here to talk? Am I right? He says. 

-I'm going to get right to the point. I want you to stop trying to provoking Bellamy. I don't know what your goal with that is. I also want you to know that you aren't going to be a part of my childs life. I'm not saying this to be mean. Really I'm not. You haven't made one single attempt to be in this babys life. You haven't treated me well at all. You make my life a miserable. I don't even know why we were together. You scared me, made me feel like crap. Yet you and I were a thing. I just want to erase that part. But I can't. When my son or daughter grows up it's not my decision if you are going to be a part of in their life. You have to grow up, start acting like an adult and take responsibilities. Start treating me like a human and with respect. I'm not comfortable with you being a part of my life. If you ever wanted to be a part of this journey and be a father, then you should care and be there. That's all I had to say. I said. James stood there. He didn't say anything so I took that as a sign to leave. So then I turned around and took a few steps I felt him grabbing me by my arm. It was a hard grip. He pushed me against the outside of the ark. Now I'm scared.

-Are you seriously trying to threaten me princess? James whispers. You can hear the anger and madness behind his voice. Suddenly I can't breathe properly. I'm more scared now then when he grabbed me just a few seconds ago. 
-You won't hurt me. I said. I try to keep my voice steady and not sound scared or nervous of what might come.
-I can and I would if I want to. But you see, you are carrying my child. When you have given birth I'm taking that baby. James says. His grip on my arms are even tighter now. It even hurts. 

-Please let me go. I said. 
-Are you begging for me to let go? Are you going to scream or what? I'm not scared of you. James said. 

-You should be scared of Bellamy, Miller and Murphy. I said. -You won't tell Blake anything. James said.

-I might tell him. Maybe I should go and get my brother right now? I heard a voice saying. I open my eyes and I can see Octavia standing behind James. He turns around and his grip around my arms loosen a little. I manage to kick him there the light doesn't shine. 
-You bitch. James says harsh and anger. 

Octavia manage to get me into the medical bay. We got away from James. I'm so happy that she came. There is no one in the medical bay. I tell Octavia everything that happened. She seems really cencerned and unhappy. I thank her for being there in the right moment. 
-He's a piece of shit Clarke. He won't take your child from you. He has to get through me and all your friends. Next time he comes around he will be even more sorry. Octavia said. I look at my wrist. They have red awful marks on them. From when James were holding me against the metal wall of the ark. Even my back aches a little.
-Thanks O. I don't know what I should have done if you weren't there. I'm not really capable of defending myself since I'm ready to give birth in two weeks. I said.
-No worries Clarke. That's what you got friends for. To help you then you need the help. We are all here to support you. Octavia said.