Epilogue

Clarke's POV:
-Are you kidding me? That not fair dad! Summer says as she cross her arms as she tries her best to make an agreement with Bellamy. Which I have learned isn't to hard these days. But she's his daughter and he is way overprotective of his girls. I like him being protective and all. Sometimes, as in very often, it can get a little annoying when he gets way overprotective. We still love him very much though.
-I kinda agree with Sum. At the same time I don't want her with me. Sebastian says who makes his best efford to stay civil in their argument.
-What are you all talking about? I say as I approach my family of four.
-Dad doesn't want me go out hunting with him and Sebastian. We are the same freaking age, literally and he still doesn't allow me. She says
-Cut her some slack Bell and let her tag along. I tell him and Summer's face lit up as I'm standing up for my daughter.
-You can't argue with mum. She says and smirk. I look at Bellamy and smile at him. By now he already knows that there is no point in continuing this argumment and just let Summer go out hunting with them and a few other boys. It's not that she isn't allowed to go out hunting. We have been allowing her to do that for little over a year now. Both Summer and Sebastian. Bellamy knows that there is boys in her age, sixteen to seventeen, who sometimes follows the grown ups out hunting. As much as she loves hunting with Bellamy and Octavia, she loves the boys. She's a very likble girl around camp. She never gets into fights unless it's with a family member. That's a whole other story. 

As the day goes by, Summer, Sebastian and Bellamy are out hunting. Miller and Hayes who's only a year older than Summer has gone with them. Hayes is a friend of Sebastian who Summer has no problem flirting with. 
Bellamy and I had talked about having another child. A biological child. One day out of the blue, we came to the conclusion that we aren't going to have third child. We both agreed on it. We love the twins so much and they are our whole world. I love my perfect little family. Even if I had gone through shit back then, I wouldn't change a thing. If I had I would not have my babies, who are teenagers now. Bellamy and I might not have gotten together, or we might have. I don't know how things would have turned out. So no, I would not have done anything different. I don't regret anything. 
Then the twins turned one, the council, Bellamy and I were finally on the same page. We still have the council. But every second year we either choose new people to sit around the table. Of course same people can be choosen again. That's the good thing about voting and having a voice at camp Arkadia. 
After everything with James, my mother and I we all became civil. James stopped threatening me and my babies. Still can't believe that they are no longer babies though. He became more distant which I had no complainings about. Bellamy thought that it was the best thing to for him to stay out of the pictures. However since we all are living at the same camp we see each other or pass each other everyday. We might not be friends after all these years. But we can have a civil conversation. Evne if Bellamy likes to hear what's being said then. James doesn't really have a father relationship with his children since he never really spend time with them. That one is on me since I never let him. Surprisingly Summer and Sebastian had understood my situation and they disliked James for a while. They are sometimes spending some time together with him since he is their biological father. What makes me very happy is that they see Bellamy as their real father. He's their dad. James is someone who has their DNA and spend time with them now and then. So yeah, I'm more than okay with it. 
My mother and I are closer then ever. Then the kids turned three or four, I don't remember which exact age, she snapped out of whatever she was under. She and I finally got a real mother daughter relationship and I had the mother I always wanted. I'm very happy that we repaired our relationship. Because no less than a year ago she passed away in her sleep. Jackson and I believe it was from a heartattack. I'm still sad thinking about it. But happy that Summer and Sebastian at least got to know one of their grandparents. It was a sad moment, not only for me, but for the whole camp. My mother was the best doctor on the ark and people had respect for her. Even if she lost in over a few months. She managed to gather their respect again. Over all she had a great life and I will always love my mother for who she is. Who she was.