Chapter twelve

Clarke's POV:
Octavia, Harper and Raven takes me to the medical bay. We can't tell my mother that I'm in labor. We aren't even telling Jackson and he's a doctor too. I have to deliver my child fast. Octavia is the only one who knows why. It's because of what James said. That he's going to take my child from me. If he finds out that I'm in labor right now he's going to come here right away and I can't deal with that. At least not now. 
I would appreciate it to stay that way until after I have given birth. I lay down on the metal table. It's no near comfortable. I just have to deal with it. Because the only thing in here that you can lay on is the hammock. I can't give birth laying in a hammock. 
Raven thinks that I'm crazy for at least not letting Jackson knowing that I'm in labor so that he can help. I have been with my mother three times when she delivered babies. For this to work I have to guide them how to do this. Harper is going to deliver my child. Raven is going to help her and Octavia will wrap her in a blanket and clean the baby before giving her or him to me. The three of them thinks that I'm crazy for doing this without a doctor. I tell them that it's going to be okay. I trust them.
I can tell that they all are scared. I'm the one in labor and the one who's going to give birth, and I'm the one who actually isn't nervous at all. My contractions doesn't hurt at all. It's a little weird. It feels good for me. I'm finally doing to be a mother. For the first time, I'm not nervous, I don't regret anything and I'm actually happy. I miss Bellamy. Why did he have to go on that stupid hunting trip? Right, because our people needs food to survive. 

-Did Miller go with Bellamy? I ask Octavia. 
-No, why are you asking? Octavia asks. 

-Could you like go and get him? I want him to guard the door since Bellamy isn't here. I don't trust any other guy around here to see me like this. He's also our friend. Just go and get him. Please? O, you know why. I said. I gave her the look that I'm scared. She immediately understood and left. Raven and Harper looked at me. I told them that I will tell them later what happened and what's going on.

-My contraction are like thirty seconds apart. Do you got something to wrap the baby in? I ask them.
-Clarke, I don't know if I can do this. Harper said.

-Bellamy isn't here so you will do. I trust you. I snapped.
-Harper, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that. I'm sorry. I said. 

-It's okay. No worries. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Harper said. 

-If I may ask, why do you want Bellamy here so much? Raven ask me.

-He promised he would be here when I went into labor. He helped his mother delivering Octavia when she were born. He were like six or seven then. I just need Bell okay! I want Bellamy here. I cried out. I can feel pain now. 

-We will have to do Clarke. Octavia said. A sleepy Miller walked after Octavia. 
-Congratulation Clarke. The worst part is soon over. Miller said. 

-Thanks. Guys, I'm going to have to start pushing. You are going to stand next to me, I'm going to have to need to hold your hand. Octavia, Harper and Raven are going to be handling everything else. But if we hear someone coming you won't let anyone, I mean anyone in here. Can you promise me that? Lock the doors then. Harper I'm going to start pushing soon. You have to be ready. You are not allowed to freak out. Don't freak out Harper! I need the four of you to stay calm. I tell them.

-What if something goes wrong. Raven says. 

-Nothing is going to go wrong guys. I said. 
-Clarke, I have heard those who needs to do a C-section. Harper says. 

-That won't happen. I'm a doctor. Listen to me. I'm going to be delivering my child. Neither of you guys are going to have to worry about a C-section. Okay? OMG, OMG. I'm going to have to start pushing right now. I feel it. I said. I grabbed Miller's hand. As I started to push my grip on his hand got harder. The pain was getting worse by the second. I want to start screaming because of the pain that I'm feeling. I can't do that. I will wake up the whole camp then. 

-It's going to be okay Clarke. Shh, it's okay. Octavia said. She were standing on the other side and holding my other hand. She's soon going to have to let go of my hand and help Raven and Harper. 

-I can see the head. Raven said. 
-That's good. When the whole head in a little more is out you can help by drag him or her out. Can you do that? I said through my pain. 

-Yeah, I can do that. Harper said. A minute later my baby were out. 
-It's a boy. Raven said as Harper gave him to Octavia who cleaned him a little before she and Raven wrapped a clean towel around him. He's going to get clothes soon. We could hear him scream. I told them that it's a good sign. 

-Something's wrong. I said. I felt even more pain. Octavia who were just about to give me my newborn baby boy stayed still. They all looks terrified. 
-What do you mean something is wrong Clarke? Miller asks. 
-Am I bleeding? I ask them.

-No, you're not. Harper said. 
-Okay, that's a good sign. Good, thank god. I said. Once again I felt pain again. I'm still having contractions. 

-Harper, I need your help again. I said. She looks even more terrified then before. 

-I don't think I can do, what do you need help with? She says. 

-You are going to have to deliver another baby. Guys, I'm having twins. Now let's do all of this again. Just like you did with my baby boy. The baby might come in a few seconds, minutes or hours. You never know then the next one comes. I tell them. Raven and Harper changes places. They decide that Raven is going to deliver the next baby. 

-I don't think that you have minutes Clarke. The next one is ready now. Raven said. It didn't take more than five minutes before we heard my second child crying. Harper cleaned her and wrapped her in another towel. Then she and Octavia gave me my children. I have a son and a girl. The look identical. I have two healthy, beautiful and identical twins. Except that one is a girl and the other a boy. So they aren't literally identical.

-Have you decided on names Clarke? Miller asks. I haven't thought much about baby names except from when I talked to Bellamy. 
-Their names is Summer and Sebastian. I said and looked down at my children. I'm crying happy tears. 
-That's two beautiful names. Raven said.
-Yeah, it suits them. Miller said. Harper and Octavia agreed with them. 

-We are going to have to do something that you shouldn't do right after they are born. I tell them. At first they look confused. 

-Harper, go found clothes that they can have. Raven close of the fence. Octavia go get food and water. Miller stay with me. Someone get a radio. We are going to have to get in contact with Bellamy. I need his and Murphy's help too. As fast as it's morning James will know that I gave birth. He wants to take away my child. Well children now. He wants to take them from me. They aren't crying right now. They are asleep. We need to get out of her in five to ten minutes. The guards can't know that we left. That's why Raven has to close of the fence electric for two minutes as we get out. This is dangerous and maybe stupid. I love my babies. Are you in or not? I ask them.

-Hell yeah, I'm in. Miller says.

-Count me in. Raven says.

-No one is touching my neice and nephew. You don't even have to ask. Octavia said. I smile at her. They might not be her neice and nephew. She is going to be like their real aunt.
-I'm on board. Harper said. 

-Great, now all of you do as I told you too. I told them.