Chapter nine

Clarke's POV:
-So princess, you haven't forgotten our bet. It seems like I'm winning and you're the one who's losing. Bellamy said.
-Right, there is one guy that I like. But he doesn't see me. But hey, I got two months left. I said.

-Oh, the princess is in looove. Bellamy said.
-Love and love, I wouldn't say that. But a big crush for sure. He's an idiot. I said.
-Do I know him? How does he look like? I want to meet this crush of yours. Bellamy said. 

-He's tall, annoying and a pain in the ass. He can also be sweet and a good guy. This guy has become selfless and caring. That's just my opinion. I'm still not going to tell you who he is. The more you are trying to get the answer out of me, the more stubborn I'm going to be. He wouldn't be able to handle me. I told Bellamy.
-So what you are saying is that you are to good for anyone? You got high standards don't you? He must be perfect or what? Bellamy said.
-He doesn't have to be perfect. This guy that I have a crush isn't perfect in everyone's opinion. My mother especially dislike him. He's almost perfect in my eyes. There is no way that I'm going to tell him that. It's just going to boost his ego. And I can't handle that during my pregnancy. So I'm happy that I got you here to support me. I said.
-What else do you got me for princess? Bellamy said.
-To annoy me to death? I said and Bellamy started to laugh at my comment. I rolled my eyes. 

-Do you want to me to help you make this crush of yours jealous? Bellamy asks. 
-If I say yes, what exactly do you get in return for this? There must be a catch. Or you wouldn't be asking me. I ask him. 
-I get the pleasure of you and me making this guy jealous and maybe get a kiss or two from a pretty princess? Give me a reason why you would shut down this amazing idea of mine? Bellamy says. I give him a smirk before I mumble an 'okay'.  

-Perfect! Bellamy said. 
-Wait Bell! How are we going to pull this of off? I mean you said a kiss or two. Wouldn't that make people think that we are like together or something? I ask Bellamy. 
-Let them think whatever they want. Do I always have to repeat things so that you will understand princess? I don't really care what others thinks or what ideas they might get as long as the two of us knows the truth. It's all platonic and we are forever going to be friends, you will have me whenever you need help with something. Together we are going to keep running this camp. We're in this together princess. You and I. Bellamy said. 
-I actually like the sound of that. What would you say or do if I told you that he's looking at my direction right now? I ask him. 

-How jealous do you want to make him? Bellamy asks.

-Very jealous. I said.
-You said one or two kisses. You can choose when you use the first one. I said and winked at Bellamy as he smirked. 

Bellamy's POV:
I walked around camp looking for my sister. The more times goes by I get an even more weird feeling in my stomach. I really need her advice. I found her talking to Raven. I didn't care if I interrupted their conversation. I gave a look at Raven. To my luck she understood right away that she's not going to be a part of our conversation now. She disappeared in less than ten seconds. 

-I know that look. You're totally lost and don't know what the hell to do. What's the problem this time big brother? Octavia said. Usually I would roll my eyes and not care about what she just said. But this is different. 

-A while ago Clarke and I made a bet. Now I decided on making this guy jealous and well it backfired. I'm the one who got jealous. Clarke doesn't know that though. I just wish that I would eliminate this person. I don't even know who the hell this guy is. I'm not supposed to be jealous at all. I'm not the jealous guy. That's not who I am. I said.

-For the love of god Bellamy, she's playing you. You're the guy! You're her freaking crush. You are so blindsided that it's pathetic. I don't know what you two talked about or how she described this guy. I'm a girl, I know you and Clarke better than yourselves. Trust me on this one. You can see it in her eyes. The way she is looking at you. What's different between Clarke and your hookups is that Clarke has respect for herself. She doesn't want to jump into a relationship or have a one nightstand. Even if how she got pregnant is another story. She really likes you for who you are as a human being. Not for someone she wants you to be. Those girls that you hookup with on the other hand, they aren't looking for anything. They just want you for the night. Be careful with her Bell. She's stubborn and tough. She's still young, vulnerable, hurt and pregnant. Don't play with her feelings. If you do it will only fuck things up. We can't have that happening. Now can we? Octavia said. 

-So I like her? I ask my sister.

-If you are jealous and don't want her with anyone else. And you know for sure that you want her. Then yeah, I would say that you like her. Bell, I won't accept you hurting her. Treat her good. Okay? Do you want to talk about something more or am I allowed to leave? Octavia says. 
-You can go if you want. That's okay with me. I have mixed emotions that I have to deal with about her. I tell my sister. 

-So that you can figure out your precious feelings toward the princess? Don't hate me for saying this, you and Clarke would be a cute couple. It doesn't matter who she is dating. Because in the end Clarke is going to be your woman. You two are endgame. No question asked.  Octavia said and left me alone. 
In never thought that I would have feeling for Clarke. The fact that I'm jealous of someone else. At least I thought that. Luckily the person she likes is apparently me. Maybe I have luck after all? Ugh, I don't know. It seems like people thinks that we are pretty predictable. I would say that a life with Clarke is pretty unpredictable. Maybe that's one thing that I like about our friendship. I know where I want our friendship to go now. But what if Octavia were wrong after all? No, she's never wrong so O must be right about this too. I really do like Clarke. I realized all of this when we kissed and I thought that it was because she wanted to make someone else jealous.