Chapter three

Clarke's POV:
Another four weeks has past. Which means that we have been on the ground for twelve weeks. I can't keep my secret for much longer. It will be impossible for me to. I don't want to be judged. This is so annoying. I screamed out of anger. After that I walked back to camp. I saw people looking at me weirdly.

-Would you like to tell me why you were screaming like a mad lady? Everyone could hear you even though you weren't at camp. Trust me, people think that you're going insane. And no one can seem to figure out. Bellamy said.
-It's probably her women business that you don't want to get into Blake. Murphy said and laughed. That wasn't so smart of Murphy to do. He earned a punsh in the jaw from me, which lead to Bellamy starting to laugh. There isn't often that you hear Bellamy actually laughing. I like his laugh. Don't think like that Clarke. I told myself.
-From the look of it, it seems like the princess can take care of herself. Bellamy said.
-Of course I can. I'm not a helpless little kid like others. I said.
-Moody much, aren't you? And wasn't that a little disrespectful princess? Murphy said.
-Don't call me princess. I said harsh.
-Yet you let Blake call you it. Murphy said harsh which made him deserve another punsh in the face.
-I need to go. I'm going to be sick. I said and ran away. I was right, but I didn't get far away. Two seconds before I got outside side the wall I vomit. Holy shit. I just made a fool out of myself in front of everyone at camp. This isn't one of my finest moments since we came down to earth. Ugh, this happened because of the little guy. I dislike all of this and my life right now. I just wanted to leave camp and be alone. So I left camp and people looked at me weirdly and whispered. I could not hear what they had said. I just kept walking. I could hear someone following me.
-Who is there? I asked.
-Me. I could hear Monty's voice.
-What are you doing here? I asked.
-I'm your friend. You should be able to talk to me. I'm also worried about you. Raven, Octavia, Jasper and even Bellamy is worried about you. You're acting weird. Monty said.
-Nothing is wrong. Don't worry. I said.
-I call that bullshit. Monty said.
-You guys would look at me different if you knew my secret. But you will find out eventually. I guess that I won't be able to keep it in much longer. It's also annoying that Bellamy is popping up everywhere and tries to guess what my secret is. It's just so, ugh, I don't know. He goes on my nerves. I said.
-Fine Clarke, I won't bother you anymore. Just so you know, we are here for you. You can come and talk to us whenever you want to. We are your friends. Monty said before he walked away. My hormones has really been on top today. And that is really annoying and hard for me. Moody swing and all. It's hard to be a women or girl at times. I can't take this much more. I wanted back to camp and into my tent. Then from nowhere I started to cry. I just feel so alone in this world. I never thought that I would have that feeling. But I do. Then the flaps to my tent opened. In came Octavia. We are sharing this tent now. 

-I'm not good at this. But we need to have some sort of girl talk Clarke. I'm freaking serious. You are literally sitting here crying. You yelled, punched Murphy twice, even if he usually deserves it, and then you vomit and walk out of camp. What is your problem? Octavia asked. I can't keep it inside any longer. 
-You promise that you won't tell anyone. I'm dead serious O. I said.
-I promise. You're secret will be safe with me. She said.

-I were dating this guy, James Reese, up on the ark. We had been together for two months. We hadn't done you know it. But a week before I got locked up we did the deed. I wasn't smart. Nothing about it was smart. I didn't know any better. I didn't want to do it really. But he talked me into it and I regretted all of it. I didn't want to. But when I came down to earth, like two weeks later, I figured out that I was you know pregnant. So I'm thirteen weeks pregnant now. No one, except for you knows about this. I'm going to start show my pregnancy since there is a baby growing inside my belly. I said. I was crying my eyes out now. Octavia embraced me in a hug.
-Don't worry Clarke. Everything is going to be fine. She said.
-Thanks O. I just don't think that I can do this on my own. Especially down here on earth you know. My father would be so disappointed in me. Why did I make this happen? Why wouldn't I have stopped us from doing it when I really didn't want to do it since I wasn't ready you know? I said.

-It's okay. You got us. We're going to be here for you. Screw whatever anyone else says or does. Don't listen to them. You have to stay strong. Octavia said. 

-I can't promise anything but I'll try. I said.
-That's the spirit. Octavia said. I pulled myself together and stopped crying. 
Octavia and I left our tent. I was fully recovered and in a much better mood. My emotions are in check again and I feel a whole lot better than just minutes ago. I went back to the dropship and cleaned up things in there. The place was a mess. And it's good if  things is in order until the next time someone falls ill or gets hurt. Better to be prepared then not prepared. Octavia had gone back to work and promised me to keep Murphy away from me today. I wouldn't be able to deal with his shit anymore today.
And she would do her best to keep Bellamy out of my way today also. Keeping Murphy away was easy. Bellamy? It's easier said than done. But Bellamy came in, and he sat up on the metal table that was in the middle of the area. 

-You know princess, you shouldn't be talking so loud. Bellamy said.

-What's that supposed to mean? I asked.

-I may or may not have walked past your and my sisters tent and overheard a conversation. The walls of the tents are pretty thin. Don't you think? Bellamy said and smirked. I'm literally hurt because he seems to take this all as a joke. 

-If you came here to talk crap or make fun of me, you're more than welcome. You should be aware that you would lost your doctor, the camps only doctor then. I don't know what  you're going to do with this information about you know my pregnancy. But everyone is going to find out really soon. Moody swings, craving for food, morning sickness that I've been hiding, they will probably puzzle everything together. But we all know that they all aren't that smart. I said.

-I'm not making fun of you Clarke. You can believe me or not, but if you want something, anything, you'll ask me okay? I will be here for you princess. Bellamy said and got of the metal table. 

-Why are you being so nice right now? I asked.
-I raised my little sister. I know how hard it can be. I know that we don't get along to well at times. But as I said, I'll be here for you. Bellamy said and squeezed my shoulder very lightly before he walked out of the dropship. Is it wrong that I felt something for Bellamy Blake at this moment?