Chapter eight

Clarke's POV:
I'm six months pregnant now and my baby bump is growing bigger.  I have gotten really used to this by now and for the first time I am actually enjoying my pregnancy. It's kinda nice. Things around here hasn't changed to much. Everyone from the  hundred, except for those who has parents alive, are still sharing rooms. Miller took up on that offer and isn't sharing room with the guys anymore. He has a place at the ark with his mother and father. They got two rooms. 
Even if I'm pregnant, I still have to share a room and sleep on the makeshift beds and I still haven't gotten used to them. 
There has been days when I have left camp, without anyone knowing, and gone to the bunker. The bunker that Bellamy showed me and allows me to be at. Not that it's his bunker. I like to keep that place a secret with him since he barely is at that place. I get two to three hours nap and then I walk back to camp. I think that my friends has figured out that I'm leaving at times. But they don't want to ask what I'm doing.

I had woken up multiple times this night. My baby has been kicking me for days now. But this particular night she or he does not want to stop kicking. I lie on my back since I can't sleep on my stomach. I can't seem to fall back to sleep since the baby keeps kicking me. It's a beautiful miracle. And it's a good sign. It's still annoying at night. The baby is really strong. I can already tell that.
There has been two occasions when I were talking to Bellamy and James came up to us. I don't know what his problem is. But he is trying to trigger something at Bellamy so that he will get mad or whatever. I don't really know why. James has almost fully succeeded to make Bellamy mad enough so that he will do something stupid. Luckily for both Bellamy and I, he hasn't done anything that will effect anyone in any way.
James has made it very clear that he doesn't want anything to do with me and the baby. It makes me a little disappointed and upset. Shouldn't the father at least want to be interested in being a part of their childs childhood and teenager years and so on? It's a little hurtful but I'm okay with it.
However I know that I will make an excellent mother and that I don't need him in my life or the babys life. We can take care of ourselves. I know so. I also got Bellamy and my friends. So I think that I will do good. My daughter or son is going to have a good life and I'm going to make sure of that.
-Mama is trying to sleep. You need to stop kicking me and go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow. Sleep tight baby. I whisperer as I were holding my hands on my belly.

-Seriously Clarke? Why can't you just shut up and not make any noises? Roma asked harshly. 

-I don't see you being pregnant. So shut up. I spat. 

-Excuse me? Did you just tell me to shut up? Roma asked. You could hear in her voice that she is getting angry. For once I don't care that she's getting angry. I have my rights and she has to accept this. 

-I said shut up. I'm going to sleep now. I said.
-I'm wide awake now because of your whining. Fox said. 
-I'm not the only one who's bothered. Roma said. Are everyone awake now? 
-I didn't wake anyone up. You did with your high, annoying and angry voice. Please cool down a little, may you please do that? I said calmly. 

-You little bitch. Roma said to me as she were getting up from her bed. 
-Stop fighting please. It's past midnight and I'm going up early to go and hunt with my brother, Miller and Murphy. Octavia said. 

-I'm to upset to sleep now. Roma said. Monroe and Fox agreed with her. Why do they had to be so annoying? I on othe other had as a right to be a little moody time to time. I'm pregnant for the love of god. 
-Do you want me to hit you? No? Then go back to sleep. Octavia spat at Monroe, Roma and Fox. Neither one of the said anything. Instead they did as Octavia told them, the stopped talking to me and I to them. Then they went back to sleep. Roma were no near happy at all. 

-Is your baby okay Clarke? Octavia asked me concerned.
-Yeah, the baby is okay. Just kicking me really hard constantly. But everything is still good. I said. 

-That's good to hear. Can you go back to sleep too? Octavia asked.

-I'll try. I said. 

-Great. Everyone is friends again. No threats or anything. Goodnight people. Octavia said and she fell asleep really fast again. 

The next day I woke up alone in the room. Everyone had left. So I changed clothes and got dressed then I walked to the mess hall. I'm really hungry since I'm eating for two. Not only me anymore. I sat down at the table there my friends were. 
-You got Roma all worked up last night huh? Murphy said. 

-She started it! My baby didn't want to stop kicking me. It's hard to sleep when someone never stops kicking you. Octavia threatened to hit them. They didn't want to get into a fight with O so they shut up and went back to sleep. I told them. Bellamy were smirking, half smiling. 
-Stop looking at me like that. It's creepy. I said. Bellamy looked down at his food and took a bite of the food that he had been served. 

-I'm not giving you a look. I were not expecting that from you princess. Bellamy said. 
-I didn't do anything special. It was O who made them shut up. I pointed out again. 

-Still, didn't expect that from a pregnant Clarke. Bellamy then said. 
-What the hell is that supposed to mean? A pregnant Clarke? Do you have a problem with me being pregnant or what? I said annoyed. 

-I didn't mean to offend you at all Clarke. You are rocking this whole pregnancy thing. You're glowing. I mean, help anyone? Bellamy said.
-You suck Blake. You know that right? Murphy said and laughed at Bellamy. He looks embarrassed now.

-Shut up Murphy. But in all honest, you look great Clarke and you are going to be and extraordinary, caring and great mother. You got us as your support system. You will see that everything is going to be just fine. Bellamy said.
-Nice save man. Miller said. 

-It's okay. I'm not even upset. I said and smirked at Bellamy. 

-Feisty. Murphy said as he were chewing on his food. I still don't like when people talk with food in their mouths.

-Hey, watch it! Bellamy said. One after another left the table when they had eaten up their food. 
-Miller, Murphy and I will be waiting at the gate for you Bell. Hurry up or we will leave without you. Octavia said and walked away. 
-I were thinking about going to the bunker. I will be gone for two or three hours. I haven't gotten any time for myself lately. I would like some. I have to deal with Roma, Fox and Monroe every single night and it drives me literally crazy. I'm thinking about camping outside the ark or come up with another idea. I said. 

-Okay, you can go to the bunker. I like that you inform me of things like this. I wouldn't want you to leave or get lost. I kinda need you in my life. Don't tell anyone I said. Or I will deny it. Bellamy said. I laughed at him. 

-Whatever you say Bell. I'm thinking about leaving right after I finish breakfast. Which is now. But I will see you when you get back later as always, right? I said.
-Of course you will. I'm sorry if I did offend you somehow. You know that I'm here for you. I will keep reminding you of that even if it gets annoying. I care for you and your baby Clarke. Never forget that. I were honest, you do look great. Come one, lets go, the bunker is the way that we are going. We will only take of another direction when we are half way to the bunker. Bellamy said.
-Thanks Bell. I said. We left the mess hall and found the others at the gate as they told us they would. Bellamy leaned in a little, and whispered only so that I would be able to hear and no one else. "You are really beautiful princess." Which made me smile of happiness. I gave him a smile. That made my day.