Chapter 4

[ The first day ]

The second they walked through the doors, the couple was confronted by none other than Byun Baekhyun.

"Ladies, ladies! Could I get an exclusive?" The currently pastel pink haired boy asked, shoving his microphone in Jennie's face.

While completely in character, Lisa stepped in between them and grabbed Baekhyun roughly by his shirt.

"Don't you dare come within spitting distance of my girlfriend ever again. In fact, I don't even want you looking at her nor thinking about her for that matter. You fucking understand?" The blonde sneered while Jennie stood behind her stunned.

"I-- uhm... y-yes, Lisa. Got it," he cowered. The badass let go of him brusquely before flashing a scowl.

"Great, now get the hell out of my sight." Baekhyun immediately scurried away, honestly scared for his life.

Jennie was a little floored. She could usually never get the pastel pink haired guy off her back, even after she messed him up and got all the football players to throw him in the dumpster. But one look from Lisa and the rat went running.

Lisa smiled at her and took her hand in hers once more, and Jennie felt her heart jump. What the..? She thought to herself, but she shook it off and resonated to her defense mechanism: Be a bitch.

"Don't you think that was a little too overboard?" The cheerleader's voice came out as a snarl and she gripped Lisa's hand tighter-- painfully so.

"Ow!" Lisa hissed, yanking her hand away.

"What? Do you like him? Because I fucking hate the guy and besides..." the blonde slung her arm around the brunette's shoulders and pulled her close, "I don't want him touching what's mine."

"I'm not yours, Lisa." She spat.

Jennie knew the other girl was trying to get a rise out of her, that's why she was acting like this. But she just couldn't contain her anger and she didn't like how Lisa treated her like Jennie was her property.

"You see Nini, you know that I know that-- but all these people staring? They don't. So why don't we follow through with what you started?"

Jennie sighed. She knew Lisa was right, even if she would never admit it out loud. The brunette also would never admit how much her heart thumped at her new nickname.

Sometimes Jennie really got herself into deep shits.

"Whatever... just take me to class, babe." Lisa smirked.

"Your wish is my command, your highness." Jennie rolled her eyes but decided to ignore the further nickname. Maybe if she pretended that Lisa didn't bug the hell out of her, then she'd quit being so goddamn annoying.

Before she could say anything more, Lisa had swiftly place a kiss on her cheek. Pushed her into her classroom and disappeared, leaving her no time to react to the kiss.

It was barely a peck, but Jennie could still feel her moist lips pressed to her skin. The spot are tingling.

[•••]

"Lisa!" Someone yelled to the blonde.

"Sup, Taeyong-ah?" She said turning to face the boy. The two rarely conversed and when they did, it was only about one thing...

"I was wondering if you could help me with this choreography for our club and--"

"Woah there, I like you-- I do. And you know I love to dance. But anything Glee related and... well, can't help you with that."