Chapter 8

[ Rosé's proposition (and what came from it) ]

"This project is killing me," Lisa complained for the thousandth time.

"Why? Watching people make out and YOU getting to make out with someone seems to be your kind of thing," Jennie retorted making the blonde smirked.

"Okay that I'm totally fine with. Like, Taeyong's super hot but Wendy is so fucking annoying with her jealousy and glaring."

"Well, I sort of understand. If my boyfriend had to make out with a hot girl, project or not, I'd be so fucking pissed too." If she saw Jungkook doing that while they were dating, she would have ripped him a new one.

"Oh, so you think I'm hot huh?" Lisa queried. The brunette's chest tightened at her slip-- how could she not realized she said that? Stupid!

"I mean it as uhm... as uhh you know? Hypothetical... thing..." She stuttered out.

"Uhhmm," the badass hummed teasingly with a shit eating grin adorning her face. "Just admit it Gummy Bear, you think I'm abolutely... smoking," she whispered sensually, letting her warm breath ghost it's way over the head cheerleader.

Jennie closed her eyes, giving almost everything she had to stop the shudder from tearing through her body and thankfully, her supposed to be a moan was caught by her throat from letting out. She did not just fucking MOAN by that. What the hell, Jennie kim?

"Fuck off, Manoban." The Korean girl huffed, pushing her shoulders away.

"Oh c'mon Nini ju-- okay WOAH," Lisa said looking past her fake girlfriend's shoulder.

Jennie turned around to see what the blonde was staring at only to see his ex-boyfriend practically eating a nameless girl's face off and feeling her up like they weren't in a public place.

She glared at the scene.

"Looks like he got over you just like that..." Lisa quipped. The brunette's jaw tensed before she grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled it hard.

"Come on."

[•••]

"And he was just making out with that slut right in my fucking face!" Jennie screamed, finishing her story fuming.

"Wooow, congrats to Jungkook-- I'm impressed!" Rosé replied casually, making the doe eyed blonde in the room laugh. Their reactions only made Jennie more furious. The three of them were at the Red headed nerd's house to discuss the so called shocking news.

"What the fuck does THAT mean?!"

Being the genius one that she was, Rosé thought for a moment. Thinking of ways to explain Jungkook's actions.

"Well... from what you told me he still really likes you. He's not the type of a guy to give up so easily, when he really wants something and he's willing to get what he wants. Plus, the fact that you're 'unavailable' makes him even more desperate to get you back."

"So what does this have to do with him practically fucking some random girl in the hall?" The Thai girl asked, moving from the armchair to the bed where the other two girls were.

Rosé rolled her eyes, how could her friends be this so dense sometimes?

"Because he's doing what you guys are doing-- he's trying to make YOU jealous," she answered pointing at Jennie.

"What a dick!"

"And from the looks of it, he seems to be succeeding."

"Are you kidding me? I'm NOT jealous of Jeon. I told you before I don't even like him!" The head cheerleader stated with frustration.