Chapter 10

[ Someone has some work to do ]

From Jen: Are you headed home?

From Lisa: Is school out yet?

Rosé replied 'yes' to the both of them as she walked towards her car, a cute little bug. Her phone vibrated again not seconds later.

From Jen: Please come over, I need you.

Rosé froze. The head cheerleader never asked her for help except for when she was really desperate. Another reply shook her out of her thoughts.

From Lisa: Can you stop by? It's... important.

The hot nerd's eyes bulged. Great. The badass needed her as well. 'Important' was their code word because Lisa almost never deemed something 'important'.

Well fuck. What could possibly be wrong with BOTH of them? Maybe the fight? It was pretty brutal. Maybe... the kiss? She had walked up to them before Jungkook had approached and honestly... she was a little too enthralled by what her two friends were doing to even see him coming.

If she was mesmerized by it there was no way that Lisa and Jennie wouldn't be... so maybe that was it? But what would they need her for now..?

Knowing those two, they probably did or said something stupid. That must've been it. She sighed heavily and typed:

To Jen : What did Lisa do?

To Lisa: What did Jennie do?

The blonde's message came first this time.

From Lisa: Please Chaeng, just come over. I really just need someone to talk to. PLEASE.

Dammit. This was serious.

Rosé waited for the brunette's reply. Knowing that Lisa can wait for her, and Jennie would probably send her a long and vagueー oh, there it is.

From Jen: Fucking hell, Chae. I fucked up. REALLY bad. I drove Lisa to my place to check on her injuries and we had a moment or something and she... she fucking KISSED me! I panicked girl. I said a lot of shitty things that I didn't mean and... god fucking dammit why didn't you tell me her dad hit her? God I feel like such a bitch! Please just get over here! NOW!

Oh my god. She thought as the message processed in her brain, the pieces coming together.

Lisa's dad HIT her?

But... the badass said that he didn't? She was lyingー of course she was lying! Fucking Lalisa Manoban with her pride. Rosé sighed again (really, she had the two most complicated friends)... she knew which one needed her more now.

To Jen: I'm sorry girl, I can't. I'll be over in a couple hoursー please don't do anything stupid. Love you.

To Lisa: I'm on my way.

[•••]

Lisa was currently lying on her couch wrapped up in her favorite blanketー it was covered in unicorns, fraying at the edges and only fit around half of her body but she loved it.

That fight with Jennie brought up a lot of hurtful things that she constantly tried to forget about, and right now she was trying hard not to burst into tears.

"Lis?" a soft voice said. Rosé had helped herself in, like always. As soon as she saw the blonde, she rushed over to her. "Hey you, come here..." she softly whispered, concerned. The red headed girl lifted her head and got on the couch so that she was laid on her lap.

"Everything's so messed up, Chaeng." Lisa's voice trembled. She ditched the pillow she was originally holding and clutched onto Rosé's leg instead. The badass was more like a little kid at heartー a side of her almost no one got to see.