Chapter 22

[ Finally ]

[ M ]

_________________________________

"What do you want, Jungkook?" Yeri asked when the boy appeared out of nowhere as she was retrieving her things from her locker.

"I need your help with Jennie again," the boy said. Yeri blanched dramatically.

"My help? As much as I hate to admit it I am almost certain my sure fire advice did not work last time."

"If it was sure fire why didn't it work?"

'Maybe because Jennie was already with someone else and she still is?' Yeri said in her head.

"I don't know, Jungkook," she sighed. Knowing that she knew the popular kids' secrets and that they needed her help was not as awesome as she thought it would be. Now Jungkook was asking her for help she couldn't provide because he wanted something he could never have. AND she couldn't tell him that because if she did, the two scariest girls in school would tear her apart for spilling their secret.

"Well whatever, I still need your help. My girl is single again," Yeri held back a scoff, "And I really want her back."

"...so what do you need me for?"

"Well, you're a girl- I think- what should I do to like, woo her and make her fall in love with me?" Yeri made a face at the 'I think' part.

"I don't know, a boy has never tried to woo me before," she said almost bitterly.

"Well... if a boy did... what would you want him to do?"

She answered without hesitation.

"He couldn't do any one act. He would have to prove himself over time so I knew he really liked me. I'd like him to first give me flowersㅡ preferably white roses. Then after a few days perhaps I'd like a box of chocolates, which is, as you know, always romantic. Then maybe a heartfelt poem or two... I'm sure you catch my drift," she finally finished. It may come to you as a surprise but Yeri frequently fantasized about what a boy (named Sehun) would do to 'woo' her.

"Woah that sounds like a lot of work..."

"Well, that's what it takes to get a lady... although I'd hardly call Jennie that," she mumbled the last part, "If you're not serious about this then don't try." As much as she disliked the head cheerleader, she felt bad for what she was doing now. Jungkook was a man whore, and she almost felt sorry she was fueling his behavior.

"I am serious! I really want her back. My rep has gone way down and no girl even compares to how hot she is. I'm sure she's desperate for some action now that she's single," he smirked.

She just sighed.

"Well, I've given you all the advice that I can offer Jeon," she said before promptly walking away. What had she just done?

________________________________

Lisa was simply elated. She couldn't remember a time in her life when she was happier, other than when Jennie agreed to be her girlfriend... or when she and Jennie went on their first date, or this morning... really a lot of her happiest moments were with the Korean girl.

She had never been a relationship person, but if she was being honest with herself she was always jealous of people that were. She envied those cute as fuck, annoying-ass couples that couldn't go two seconds without having some sort of physical contact. She'd roll her eyes at any show of affection.

Well, now she knew how they felt. She had seen her lover not but twenty minutes ago and she already missed her. Her mind wandered back to their morning together...