Chapter 9

[ I didn't mean to hit you that hard... oh wait ]

Lisa had no chance in hell of avoiding Jungkook's surprise attack. One second, she was in the most hottest kiss of her life and the next, a fist was flying towards her face and colliding with her jaw, sending her stumbling down to the ground.

"LISA!" Jennie yelled in shock.

The blonde spat out a decent amount of blood before looking through her curtain of hair at the jock's very angry form. She should have known it was him.

This was going to be fun.

The badass teasingly grinned, even if her cheek was throbbing painfully. "So I take it you read my note?" She asked.

Jungkook scowled and threw the note harshly along with some tampons at her place on the ground. Then Jungkook kicked her in the stomach hard making Lisa screamed out in pain. The crowd that had formed around them gasped.

"Stay the fuck away from MY girl," he sneered.

Lalisa Manoban was not the one to just lie pathetically and take a beating, no matter how much pain she was in. Gritting her teeth she moved with surprising agility, slamming her body into Jungkook's midsection with a tackle that any of the linebackers on the football team would be envious of. Straddling him quickly, she returned the favor and delivered a swift right hook to his jaw-- then another one to his left.

"She's not your girl," the Thai girl growled before spitting in his face again.

By now the crowd was chanting, as most high schoolers do when there is a fight going on. Jennie wanted to stop what was happening but she was stunned speechless.

Jungkook used his strength and tried rolling Lisa over but the blonde was more experienced at street fighting, and used this momentum to roll on top of him again. He might have been stronger and bigger but Lisa was more skilled and quick, they were pretty evenly matched.

"STOP IT GUYS!" Jennie screamed, seething mad. She was ignored though as they continued to wrestle on the ground. They both got a few jabs in as they rolled, trying to get the upper hand.

"Holy一 Jennie!" Rosé's voice broke through the other Korean girl's hard stare. The brunette haven't even notice that she was there.

Jungkook and Lisa were at their feet now, Jungkook sending hard lumbering punches at the blonde whereas she relied on placement and precision.

"Do something!" Desperately exclaimed by the red headed girl. Jennie looked at her before tempting a step forward, ready to go on their asses.

Then the athlete player swung wide, which Lisa was quick to dodge. Unfortunately, his fist was now heading straight for the head cheerleader's face. Closing her eyes, the small brunette anticipated the pain of an 18 year old quarterback's punch onto her fragile form, holding her breath.

But... it never came.

Rosé pulled her back just in time and Jennie 一 as much as everyone else 一 watch the color drained from Jungkook's face.

"Jen, I'm so sorr一" he didn't get a chance to finish the apology because the badass had punched him square in the gut.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" She threatened before driving her knee into his crotch and sending her elbow flying into his nose.

He stumbled back, trying to distance himself from the blonde so he could recover a little before he straight up rammed into her. As he lunged though, something caught him restrained.

And a whistle pierced the air causing everyone to cover their ears.

"Alright break it up bottom-feeders!" Coach Hyoyeon yelled grabbing a hold of Lisa, "Bamboo legs, I swear if you keep thrashing I will be FORCE to inject you with the 100cc's of anesthetic I have on my person at all times."