0.1

(Y/N) sat in the cafe 2 blocks from her apartment. She had been there almost 7 hours and it was dark out now. 

Her food and drink consumption for the day included, 11 black coffee's. No milk, 3 sugars. 

She had been so stressed about her 6 thousand word essay and studying for her exams she didn't bother with eating or sleeping. Her loose clothes and racoon eyes very much proving that statement.

Lauren sat on the other side of the cafe with her tall black coffee, watching the fragile girl. It looked like even the tiniest thing could make her shatter. 

Lauren watched the girl focused on her laptop screen, her hand subconsciously moving down to her leg to scratch. She'd been doing it over the past several days and the scratches on her legs proved it. 

After watching her a little more, Lauren couldn't hold back anymore as she saw the girls hand moving back to her leg.

Walking over, Lauren sat in the empty chair beside the girl, gently taking her hand before it reached her leg.

(Y/N)'s head snapped over to Lauren at the contact.

"Hi sweetie. How long have you been here?" Lauren asked gently.

"N-not that long..." (Y/N) replied, being caught off guard at the caring and gentle tone the woman had used.

"Isn't it past your bedtime little one?" Lauren wondered as she checked her watch for the time; it was 8:54pm.

"N-no. I don't need to sleep. My essay is due in 3 days and I need to finish it." (Y/N) told the lady, torn between going back to her work or talking to the unknown person who seemed to care about her.

"I can tell you've lost enough sleep, look at you, you poor little thing. Come on." Lauren said gently, helping the girl pack up her stuff before walking the both of them outside.

"You can stay at mine tonight, alright little one?" Lauren asked as she opened the door of a matte black range rover for the fragile girl.

"B-but I need to study," (Y/N) argued, looking from the cafe to Lauren. "M-my apartment isn't too far away, I can walk. It's seriously okay..." She continued as Lauren maneuvered the smaller girl into the back seat as she fastened her seatbelt.

"You can work on it tomorrow, for tonight you need to rest. Is there someone at home to take care of you?" Lauren asked concerned as she rubbed the little girls cheek.

"N-no, I live alone..." (Y/N) mumbled dejectedly. For some odd reason (Y/N) felt the urge to please the older woman. To not disappoint her.

"Okay, when was the last time you ate?" Lauren asked, checking the girls temperature as she looked sick.

"I....I can't remember." (Y/N) whispered as Lauren rubbed her cheek again.

"Aww sweet heart. It's okay, don't be sad. Let's get you home and I'll take good care of you. We'll get some food in that tummy of yours, huh?" Lauren asked, poking the little girls stomach which made her giggle and Lauren smiled before finally closing the backdoor. 

Hopping in the front Lauren pulled away from the curb and onto the road, driving to her house.

Humming softly to the radio, Lauren got to her house half and hour later, little soft snores coming from the back seat.

Getting out and helping the little girl, Lauren unbuckled her and carried her inside to the nursery. 

Stripping the fragile girl of her clothes and shoes, Lauren put the girl in a diaper and bodysuit before putting her into the crib.