Sherlock x depressed FtM reader Pt.2 - That's not true

I'm sorry it took so long I'm kinda working on all of the requests at once because my ideas and inspiration are shifting, anyway, you seemed to really like the first part and wanted a second one so I'm here to provide! I honestly didn't think that it would do that good, since it was my first time doing Sherlock.
Hope you like and enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock POV

It's been probably a few hours since (y/n) left...and I still can't stop thinking about him...

I opened my eyes and looked around the dark room...

Bored...

I got up, already dressed, and opened the door of my room. I looked in the living room, no sight of John...

I made myself a cup of tea and sat in my armchair. I looked around the flat, it felt empty...like there was something missing...

No, not John...something...

Someone.

I brought the cup to my lips and took a sip of the warm liquid, next thing I know, I heard a scream.

I placed the cup down and ran to the door, down the stairs and stopped in front of the door of 221C.

I heard sobs, crying and quiet screams. I quickly opened it and looked around the flat. I saw a slightly opened door and speed walked to it, following the sound.

I opened it and saw (y/n), trashing around the bed, sweat and tears covering his face.

I don't know what came over me, but I almost instinctively wrapped my arms around his smaller frame.

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)! Stop, It's alright, It's just a dream."

His eyes shot open and he instantly jumped back, out of my reach. He tried to cover up his body and turned away as he fell to his knees and curled up into a ball.

I slowly approached him and hesitantly but carefully wrapped my arms around him again. He tensed at my touch and tried to get away again, but didn't have enough strength left. He relaxed and buried his head in my chest.

At that moment...I felt...something.
It was a new feeling, it felt weird, but it also felt...right.

Without thinking I rubbed his back and shushed him, trying to calm him down.

When the sobs stopped he pulled back and looked me in the eyes. It hurt me to see him like this so I reached out my hand and wiped away the still falling tears.

He sniffled and looked away. I brushed his hair out of his face and smoothed out the hair at the back of his head.

He looked at the bed and I almost instantly picked him up and laid him down. I just stood there, not wanting to leave. I took a step doward the door, but stopped when I felt him hold my hand back with his fingers.

He looked at me with a broken but hopefull expression.

"Please..."

I slowly got in next to him, not really knowing what to do, since, I was never in this kind of situation before.

I thought for a few moments before placing my arms around him and pulling him closer, being careful not to touch anything that might trigger him.

I took my hand in his and slowly traced my thumb over his knuckles as he snuggled closer to my chest.

I pressed a soft kiss to his hair and let my chin rest there.

He didn't go back to sleep, we just stayed there like that for a few hours before sun started shining in the room.

I changed the position of my head to his shoulder and glanced at him. He had a worried expression, almost like he was trying to block something out but failed.

I broke the silence.

"What's wrong?"

He turned around to face me and burried his face in my chest again.

"It's the voices...they won't stop...please make it stop..."

His voice cracked at the end.

"What are they saying?"

He hesitated but eventually answered.

"That I'm a freak, that I'm a mistake, that I just want attention, than no one cares...that you don't care..."

"That's not true..."

He sniffled.

"Would you like to go for a walk? To clear your head?"

He nodded and I slowly got up and left the room so he could change. We left the flat and walked down the street.

I slowly reached out and grabbed his hand, tangling our fingers together. He looked up at me and I gave him a small reassuring smile.

He leaned closer and I put my arm around him, keeping him safe.

Things won't get better now, but they will eventually...

And I will be there with him, every step of the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, this was interesting.
Tell me what you think.
Vote, comment and leave requests.