Sherlock x male reader - Drunk

Get ready for some drunk Sherlock!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Sherlock's arm was thrown over your shoulders as you dragged him back home. You came to get him since he had drunkely called you and babbled some nonsense. You managed to get his location out of him.

You now finally arrived at 221B Baker Street. Sherlock mumbled something about not being a pscyhopath and you attempted to get him up the stairs. After alot of effort he was finally inside.

You tried to place him on his chair but he was holding onto you like a tick.

"Gaah, come on, Sherlock!"

He mumbled something again and buried his head in your neck. You moved to the couch and tried to get him off again. When it didn't work you layed on the couch, Sherlock under you and the instant he was on it he let go.

You got up but he held you by the wrist. You sighed. He was now laying with his face in the pillow.

"Sherlock..."

He hesitantly let you go and you sat down on the floor beside him. You were worried about him. He never, NEVER drank, atleast not like this. You wished he would be more open and asked for help.

"Sherlock...?"

"Hhmph...?"

"Is everything okay with you?"

"Yeah, yeah, just...fiiine..."

"Sherlock, why were you drinking?"

He went quiet. You got up to leave and go to bed but then you heard him say something.

"What?"

"...affection..."

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"...there's no girl..."

".........."

"Guy?"

"It's you..."

You almost tripped over your own feet. What did he just say?! You turned to look at him but he was already asleep. You swallowed. You were probably red in the face.

You entered your room and layed down.

He probably doesen't mean it. He's Sherlock Holmes. He doesen't feel things. He was probably saying that because he was drunk. He probably won't even remember it in the morning.

You sighed and closed your eyes. It took long to fall asleep but you did.

(Le time skip by drunk Sherly)

You got up and entered the livingroom. Sherlock was sitting in his chair with a distant look. The events of last night came flooding back and your face twisted slightly in awkwardness.

"How's your head?"

His head turned to look at you and his face softened just slightly.

"It's, uhm...fine..."

You turned around and made some tea. You also made some for Sherlock. You placed it on the table by his side and looked at him, still holding the cup.

He caught your stare and both of your eyes lingered there before you tugged your hand away from the cup and hissed at the burning sensation.

Sherlock quickly got up, a worried expression on his face. He caught your wrist, making you wince. He looked at your fingers that were now completely red. He quickly dragged you to the sink and put them under cold water, never letting go of it.

There was a loud silence and thick tension in the air.

"About last night..."

"W-what about it...?"

"...I remember everything..."

Your face grew slightly red and you turned away from him. He cupped your face with his other hand and turned it to face him.

"And I meant what I said..."

Both of your eyes flickered to eachother's lips and slowly started leaning in.

Sherlock gently kissed your bottom lip and then closed the gap completely.

The front door opened and in walked John. The moment he saw what was happening he turned around and shut the door.

Sherlock then took your burned hand in his and kissed it softly making you blush lightly.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jawn!
Let me know what you think.
Vote, comment and request!