Sherlock x male reader - But they're not real

Requested by ademonfromgayhell
Thank you for requesting!
I hope you like it!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You sat on Sherlock's chair and watched your favourite show, though, sometimes you wondered why you watched it, since it caused you so much pain.

You cried and sobbed as your favourite character just died at the end of the season. You wiped your nose and tried to calm down. Ofcoarse with no luck.

You saw Sherlock's door open as he rushed out and almost tripped over his own feet.

"(Y/n), what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

You sniffled and tried wiping the tears away. It made you feel warm that Sherlock cared this much.

"It's nothing, Sherlock. But I apreaciate the concern."

"No, something must be wrong. You're crying, I don't like seeing you cry..."

He blushed at the last part of the sentence making me smile a little.

"It's just that my favourite character from my favourute show just died at the end of the season."

His face turned confused and slightly annoyed.

"But they're not real. You do know that?"

My heart ached at the words that left his mouth and he must have noticed as his expression changedinto a panicked one.

"Well, they are to me!"

I could see guilt in his eyes and he started to walk back to his room. I grabbed his hand and tugged him back.

"Sherlock, I'm sorry. It's just that this is something I'm sensitive about because, as crazy and weird it might sound, these characters have saved my life many times... I don't expect you to understand, I just want to say that I'm really sorry..."

"No...I should be apologizing...I should have known better..."

You lift your hands toward him, silently telling him you want up. He lifts you close to his chest and takes you to his room. He puts you on the bed and gets in next to you.

You cuddle in his chest as you fall asleep. Surprisingly, he falls asleep soon after.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry it's so short.
I hope you enjoyed anyway.
Vote, comment and request!