Holmes brothers x little brother reader

Requested by Fuyuki-Atsushi
Thank you for requesting!
I hope you like it!
You are around 13 years old in this.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Your parents went on a trip and left you to your older brothers to take care of you. You got in the car and your parents dropped you in front of Sherlock's flat and drove off.

You knocked on the door of 221B Baker Street and waited for someone to show up.

The door opened and an older lady greeted you. You ignored her and walked by her up the stairs to Sherlock's flat.

You didn't bother to knock, you just opened the door and walked inside.

You saw Sherlock laying on the couch, in his mind palace. In the kitchen you saw a shorter blonde man, he was making tea.

You didn't really bother to try to deduce him, you were really anoyed at the moment. He turned around and opened his mouth to say something, but you cut him off by waving a hand at him, shutting him up.

You stood there and decided to sit down. You smiled to yourself as you sat down on an armchair you knew belonged to Sherlock.

The moment you sat down Sherlock's eyes opened and he looked at you, eyes like daggers.

You just gave him an innocent look and smiled while shrugging.

You always had a way with Sherlock and Mycroft, getting away with things most people would definitelly not survive.

Sherlock just grumbled and got up. John looked at you then at Sherlock.

"Uhm...Sherlock?"

"Yes, John?"

"There's someone sitting on your chair..."

"Thank you, John, I really didn't notice."

"Who is it?"

Sherlock looked at you, still narrowing his eyes at you.

"He's...my brother..."

John looked from Sherlock then at you and back at Sherlock, surprised.

"H-he's your...brother?"

"Wasn't that what I just said? Yes, John, he is, indeed, my brother...are we on the same page now?"

John just gave Sherlock an anoyed look and looked back at you. You had your eyes closed since you had a bad headache.

Sherlock noticed that you weren't as annoying and distracting as usually. Actually, you didn't say a word since you came through the door.

He walked to you, clearly worried. He got behind your chair and patted your head, messing up your hair slightly and kissed the top of your head keeping a straight face.
(As straight as possible around Jawn am I right?)

You just whined and Sherlock left to get something for your headache.

John just stood there, not knowing how to react. He probably wasn't used to seeing Sherlock act like this toward anyone.

Sherlock returned with the pills and you swallowed them. You took a deep breath, not feeling well.

Sherlock lifted you up. You started resisting, pushing at his chest. He placed you down on the couch and sat beside you, resting your head in his lap.

You just grumbled, obviously hating being treated like a child. John was still standing there, looking confused.

Sherlock started playing with your hair, focusing on it with a blank expression.

In a few minutes there was a knock on the door and Mycroft entered the flat.

When you saw him you whined in frustration and snuggled closer to Sherlock, turning so you were facing his chest.

Mycroft just sighed and walked over, also kissing your head like Sherlock did.

"Mummy sent a message. She wants us to watch after him..."

You whined again, clearly not wanting to be here...well actually you really liked Sherlock, he was more fun than Mycroft, still, they were both overprotective.

"You can choose who you would like to stay with..."

You tugged at Sherlock's sleeve as an answer and snuggled even closer.

"Then I will be leaving...goodbye little brother, Sherlock...and John."

He left the flat, leaving you three alone. Sherlock just sighed, worry now clear in his expression. Yes, he hated you when you messed with him but he also hated seeing you like this.

John went back to making tea and placed two cups on the table.

"There's one if he would want some..."

He turned to leave to his room and you just mumbled a quiet thanks that he heard.

(Time skip brought to you by the overprotective brother Sherlock)

The next day you were feeling much better. You slept next to Sherlock in his room. Surprisingly, when you woke up he was asleep, arms protectively wrapped around you.

You wiggled out of his embrace and smiled to yourself...it's time for the fun to begin...

You sneaked to the living room and snatched Sherlock's cigarrets from under the skull. You also found a marker and just couldn't resist drawing on Sherlock's face. You also dyed the salt and pepper their opposite color and changed their places. And just for good meassure you took an air refreshener that smelled like skunk spray an sprayed it on all of Sherlock's clothes.
(Idk I'm not good with pranks :I )

You were lucky he didn't wake up. He usually never slept and if he did, he was a light sleeper. All of that changes if you get near him.

When you were happy with your work you ran outside, not wanting to be there when he wakes up.

You went down the stairs and waited a few minutes. Just as you predicted you heard Sherlock shouting at the top of his lungs.

"(Y/N) HOLMES!"

You walked through the door and looked up at the window. There you saw a really pissed off Sherlock wiping his face, trying to get the marker off.

Just wait until he finds his clothes.

You laughed to yourself and went down the street, turning your trenchcoat collar up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here you go!
This one was very interesting to do.
Please let me know what you think!
Vote comment and request!