Arcee x Decepticon!Mech!Reader

Requested by lunaprime
Based of off tfp

"Date Night At Six"

You were stuck, there was no other way to put it. You were deep in the mountains and your commlink wasn't working. You growled, kicking a nearby rock and watching it roll away. You sneered at it, visibly upset with the situation.

You told Megatron that there would be no signal, that once you were groundbridged there that there would be no way out. But does anyone listen to you? No, no they don't. You growled again before clenching your servos into a fist. Dear Primus, why does this have to happen to you of all mechs?

You heard twigs snapping in the distance, and quieted down to listen to it. From afar, you could hear someone talking.

"Ratchet, I don't see any signals nearby. Autobot or Decepticon." She paused, and you chuckled quietly to yourself. She didn't have any signal either. "Ratchet? Ratchet can you read me?" The Autobot groaned, and you smirked. In the middle of nowhere with no signal? It sounded perfect, almost too perfect.

And then you groaned. You didn't have any signal either, so you both had the same setback. "Fragging Decepticons, fragging Megatron." You grumbled to yourself. Suddenly you were tackled to the ground, and you groaned in pain as the femme stood on your back. You lifted your helm off of the ground and smiled. "Arcee! What a pleasant surprise."

You heard her growl before lifting her pede and pushing your face back into the dirt. "It's not so pleasant on my side, Con."

You moved your arms and pushed yourself up slightly, enough to speak. "Now that was rude, Arcee. How are you ever going to get a mech like that?"

"I don't need a mech," she stated simply. You smiled as a teasing look sparkled in your optics.

"Oh, so you're into other femmes?"

She quickly stepped off of you and back in disgust. "What?—No! I'm not into femme's—"

"It's okay Arcee, I promise. I'll keep your dirty little secret between you and me."

She growled at you and flipped you over so that you were on your back and held you down. "I'm. Not. Gay."

You glanced down at where her hips rested over your interfacing panels. "I sure hope not, because I like this position."

Arcee looked honestly disgusted as she jumped off of you aimed her blasters at you. You quickly held up your servos in defeat with wide optics. "H-Hey! I-I can help you get out of here!"

Acree paused and raised a brow at you over her gun. "Oh really?"

"Y-yeah. I know the way out. On your own, it would take weeks. With me, it would only take a few days."

Arcee scoffed at your obvious bluff. "I don't have a few days, (Y/N). I have a few hours. At most."

As she turned to leave, you panicked. "Wait! Please don't leave me behind! I—I don't know where I am."

She didn't even turn around. "Figure it out."

You froze as she began to walk away again. "You don't have GPS," you argued. "And neither do I. Together we must be able to get back, and then you can get back to your precious Jack." That got to Acree because she froze for a moment before turning back to you.

She pointed a digit at you warningly. "If you slow me down, or do anything—and I mean anything—the last thing you will see is my blaster pointed at your helm."