Starscream x Megatron's Daughter!Reader

I rewrote this like three times kill me. Also, this is to the person who asked if I only update on the weekends. No, I also update on fRIDAYS. (I'm kidding I appreciate you so much don't leave.)
Requested by MaryDarkwhisper
Based off of tfp

"Fights"

You and Starscream were arguing, again. It was the usual; he wanted to tell everyone he had captured the spark of the warlord's daughter, and you wanted to keep it a secret. It's not that you were ashamed—Heavens no!—you were simply cautious. A trait you had inherited from your Sire.

"Starscream, you can't go around telling everyone because Soundwave would here it and report to my Sire. Who knows what he would do then. It's too dangerous. I can't risk you like that, us like that." You argued at Starscream paced in front of you. He was so elegant with whatever he was doing, and it made your spark speed up. Now isn't the right time, you cursed at yourself mentally. I can't get distracted. The second I do, Starscream will be digging into all of my weakest points until I agree with him.

"Sure, of course. But what about that chance that your Sire won't care?" Starscream argued while twirling in your direction. The way his thruster heels clicked against the metal floor made your stomach flutter obnoxiously.

"But he will care! That's what he does, overthink every last thing until he's absolutely certain it can only end up horribly wrong one way or another. He would kill you and lock me away before we could even blink." You disagreed, crossing your arms defiantly.

Starscream paused before looking down at you with a glint in his optics. You hated that glint, it only brought terrible ideas and plans that would never work. Yes, that glint. "What if we went to the Autobots for help afterwords? They could never turn down to love-struck deserters, could they?"

You froze, quickly straightening up and pointing at Starscream menacingly. "No. No, no, no, no, no! Absolutely not! Why would you even say that? Why would you think that? Did you forget what our rankings are? I'm the heir to the Decepticon throne, and you're the second in command to my Sire. We've killed hundreds, thousands of Autobots. They wouldn't let us join if they were forced to by Primus himself."

Starscream huffed and snarled, straightening out was his back while pushing your servo away from his face. "Well sorry for trying to come up with a plan. I don't see you coming up with any brilliant ideas yourself, Princess."

"Actually, I do have a brilliant idea. Not telling anyone in the first place." You poked at his chassis and he growled, pushing your servo away again.

"Stop touching me!" He snapped, causing you to flinch back slightly. "Why can't you just agree with me for once? Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Agree and support me?"

"I think agreeing and supporting is a two way game, Fragger." You said with a snarl. You shook your helm and stepped back, thoroughly annoyed. "You know what? I'm done. I'm spending the night in my own quarters. Goodnight, Starscream." You hissed out his designation before turning around, stomping through the door.

Starscream watched as the door to his berthroom closed, and realization started to sink in. He fragged up. He fragged up a lot. He sighed. Stepping back and sitting down on his berth. He placed his helm in his servos and rubbed at his optics. He groaned, falling back and sighing. He closed his optics slowly and relaxed into the darkness. You would forgive him. You had too. You loved him... Right?

You hadn't spoken to Starscream in weeks and it was killing you. You felt absolutely terrible. You couldn't sleep, you couldn't eat. You missed him, and you hated it. You told him that you were done. That meant that you were done, you weren't going back. Not today, not tomorrow.