𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤

Mr Park: Right, any questions?

Instantly, all of the girls raised their hands.

Desperate attention seekers you thought.

Mr Park pointed at Kayla who was the school's 'queenka'. Don't ask me how she was, since her face was always caked in makeup.

Kayla: So Mr Park~

She purred seductively while batting her huge, fake ass eyelashes. Like eww girl.

Kayla: Do you have a girlfriend?

By that statement, you knew she had her eyes on Mr Park and wasn't gonna let anyone get in her way.

Y/n: Come on chica, get a life.

You muttered under your breath thinking no one would hear but you were wrong.

Mr Park suddenly chuckled while looking in your direction before looking back at Kayla.

Mr Park: Well Miss Kayla I can't tell you that but I do have my eyes on someone.

You could've sworn he looked in your direction while saying that but you shrugged it off anyway.

While he was answering questions, you only then noticed how attractive Mr Park was. His silky, red hair pushed back. His small, round glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose which made him look so cute yet manly at the same time. His silver piercings on his ears which gave him a youthful look. You also heard he was only 21 years old who was teaching 17 and 18 year olds (btw your 18 in this story) suddenly his voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

Mr Park: Okay enough with the questions let's begin the lesson. Right, what do we know about the different elements of art?

(TBH I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M PUTTING HERE IT JUST SOUNDS ARTY)

You were getting really tired and the voices around you were fading away, then you fell asleep. You had slept in class many times before and never been caught.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP 5 MINUTES LATER

You were suddenly awoken by the sound of hands slamming against your desk.

Y/n: OH MAN HOLY SH*T (Remember when Jungkook said this *heheheh*)

You suddenly looked up to see Mr Park's face dangerously close to yours.

Mr Park: Miss y/n you shouldn't be sleeping in class or swearing. Detention after school.

WHAAT IS THIS GUY HAVING A LAUGH?

Y/n: But-

Mr Park: No buts, now let's continue with the lesson.

Y/n: Stupid, short, little maggot.

You muttered under your breath.

Suddenly Mr Park looked back in your direction and said,

Mr Park: 30 minutes extra detention.

You just sighed in annoyance and sunk down in your chair as you were too tired to argue back.

Soon after the bell rung indicating our class was over.

Mr Park: Right, go to your other classes and Miss y/n don't forget your detention.

You just rolled your eyes before heading out, unaware Mr Park was smirking .

MAGICAL TIME SKIP

(EXCUSE MY LAZY FATASS)

You headed back to your art class and stood in front of the door,

Y/n: Well this is going to be interesting...

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 2. <33