𝔨𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔱

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Your alarm rang, waking you up from your deep slumber. But thankfully it was the weekend. You got up and did your morning routine.

Your outfit is at the top:

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO BREAKFAST:

(BECAUSE I'M LAZY)

You were sipping on a coffee when the doorbell rang. Sighing, you got up and it was your landlord.

SOME INFO BOUT YOUR LIFE:

Your are 18 years old and live alone. Why? Because your parents died when you were younger in a car crash ( yes I know this sounds cliche ) but before they died they told you, you had a long lost brother called 'Kim Seokjin' you haven't met him yet but when you do he should have a necklace with a lock on it because you have a necklace with a key (your parents gave it to you when you were younger) you still don't know why your brother wasn't living with you and your parents.

Y/n: Oh , Miss l/n why are you here?

L/n= Landlord's name

L/n: It has been over the month and you still haven't paid your rent-

You cut her off.

Y/n: I promise I'll pay it by-

This time, she cut you off.

L/n: Nope! Enough with your excuses! I want you out of my house by 2 hours. Pack your stuff and go!

You just sighed. You knew you couldn't argue with there since it was her own house and you weren't paying the rent on time.

Y/n: Okay. I'll just pack my bags.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP 2 HOURS LATER:

You packed all your bags/suitcases and this it was it looked like.

I don't know why it was was necessary to show this. :/

Heaving your suitcases out the door, you went left your beloved home. You had no idea where to go so you just rolled your suitcases to the park.

(LETS PRETEND SHE CANT GO TO SARA'S HOUSE JUST TO MAKE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING)

You found a bench and just sat there. You were expecting something to happen but it would be highly unlikely. Feeling bored, you grabbed your phone and began to play cooking fever.

(BTW COOKING FEVER IS A REALLY~ GOOD GAME)

MAGICAL TIME SKIP 15 MINUTES LATER:

You were still playing cooking fever as you had nothing else to do, when you heard someone call your name.

CAN YOU GUESS WHO IT IS?

WELL DONE YOUR RIGHT!

Mr Park: Y/n?