𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1

Once again you were back here. Carefully, you opened the door only to be welcomed by an annoying, squeaky voice.

Kayla: Ohh~ y/n your here.

She said in her most fake and b*tchiest tone which showed she didn't want you to be there.

Y/n: Yeahh well thanks to someone.

You said before glaring at Mr Park. He just chuckled in response. Sighing, you walked to a seat at the back hoping to catch up on some sleep. After making yourself comfy, which is pretty hard to do in a wooden chair, you dozed off.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP 10 MINUTES LATER:

You were awoken with a high-pitched voice echoing in the classroom. You looked over only to see Mr Park helping Kayla with homework.

Y/n: Urrgh can you shut up I'm trying to sleep.

But Kayla just gave me a dirty look and carried on talking to Mr Park. You looked over at Mr Park only to see his bored facial expression.

Y/n: Fine then be like that.

You then decided to catch up on math homework so you took out your stationery and books. After a while, Mr Park noticed and a smirk formed on his face.

Mr Park: Wait Miss Kayla I just need to get a pen from my desk.

Kayla: You can use my pen Mr Park~

Mr Park: Don't worry Miss Kayla.

But Mr Park didn't really need a pen, he just wanted to annoy you so he took a chance. He began to walk casually over to your desk knocking over your books and notepads before leaving to get his pen. However you just smirked. If he wants to play dirty go ahead. You knew Mr Park was trying to receive a reaction and he wasn't going to get one. As expected Mr Park was shocked as you hadn't given him the reaction he wanted. You just picked up your fallen books and headed back to your seat. Unsatisfied with the way you reacted, he strolled pass your desk again intentionally knocking your desk with his strong thighs when you were writing and just apologising after. Of course this surely would have mustered a reaction he thought but no. You weren't going to let him win this game. You suddenly then spoke up,

Y/n: Kayla do you have a rubber I can borrow?

You said in your most sincerest tone. Kayla was shocked how nice you spoke to her causing her to be puzzled.

Kayla: Y-yeah take it.

She said, confusion apparent in the way she spoke. You got up walked over to her desk where Mr Park was still at because Kayla needed 'help' with math homework and took the rubber from her desk. However, you didn't make sure forgetting to step on Mr Park's foot on the way back.

Mr Park: Ouch.

Y/n: Oh my god. I'm so~ sorry, it was an accident.

But you and Mr Park clearly knew it wasn't. But you weren't going to stop there.

Y/n: Kayla why don't you get a first aid kit and treat his foot because that must've hurt because I'm wearing timberlands y'know.

Within seconds, Kayla rushed out grabbing the first aid kit. You had said that because you could tell how annoying and clingy he found Kayla as it was clear with his facial expressions.

Mr Park: Why'd you go and say that?

Y/n: Y'know just looking out for my best friend.

You said giving him a wink. But he just smirked back, confusing you.

Mr Park: Well Miss y/n, the game is on...

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 5. <33