𝔩𝔦𝔢

FIRST LETS JUST ADMIRE THIS PIC OF NAMJOON WHICH I EDITED MYSELF

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

You woke up and felt dreadful. So you decided to take the day of school.

No ones Pov:

Mr Park: Right, this art lesson will be a little different as we are going around the class and discuss something you hope to do in your life.

Kayla'a Pov:

Aha! Finally, this will be my chance to get Mr Park.

BACK TO NOBODY'S POV:

So then Mr Park asked everyone to gather in a circle and reveal their hopes and dreams they want to conquer in life. It then was Kayla's turn.

Kayla: I hope to find my childhood friend called Jimin.

She said in her most fake tone ever. Mr Park's eyes widened and he said,

Mr Park: It's you...

He said.

Kayla: What do you mean?

She asked confused. But really she knew what he meant by that.

Mr Park: It's me. Your childhood friend Jimin.

He replied with a mix of emotions. Shock, an overwhelming essence, happiness but a little bit of suspicion. But masked it with his other feelings. She gasped.

Kayla: Is it really you? My childhood friend?

She asked continuing with her little act.

Mr Park: I missed you so much!

The poor, deceived guy remarked. Kayla just subtlety smirked as she knew he was believing her lies. Meanwhile the class was just watching in shock as this scene unravelled.

Kayla: I missed you too as well!

She made sure to say in her most genuine tone.

Mr Park: But anyways, let's continue with class.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL:

Y/n's Pov:

You were sitting in the sofa curled up in a ball when Mr Park arrived in a rather happy mood before asking,

Mr Park: How are you?

Y/n: Okay.

You replied. But then asked,

Y/n: Why are you so happy?

When you said that, the huge smile on his face only grew larger.

Mr Park: I've found my childhood friend.

Your body tensed up in excitement. After all this time, had he finally noticed it was you?

Y/n: Really? Who is it?

You inquired as you felt excitement rushing through your body as you anticipated for his answer.

Mr Park: Kayla.

After hearing that, you felt your whole world stop. Kayla? No that can't be right you asked yourself. Before you realised, you felt hot tears streaming down your cheeks before meeting your lap. Mr Park then noticed and worriedly asked,

Mr Park: Hey why are you crying? Are you okay?

You didn't reply and just left room. Mr Park was confused as to they this happened. You went in to your brother's room not minding if he was there or not and cried your eyes out. He doesn't recognise I'm his childhood friend was all that was running through your mind.

'He thinks his childhood friend is Kayla'?

' What has she done'?

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 13. <33