𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢? 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2

BEFORE YOU START READING LETS JUST ADMIRE THIS PICTURE WHICH I EDITED MYSELF OF JUNGKOOK LIKE

Sara: I dare you to kiss y/n.

Y/n: WHAT! Please tell me your kidding.

Sara: Does it look like I am?

Meanwhile, Jimin was just processing everything happening. It wasn't clear with his facial expressions whether he wanted to do this dare or not.

Hoseok: And besides y/n a dare is a dare.

He stated repeating the lines you said. You were just sitting there contemplating whether to kiss him until you felt a pair of soft,plump lips and on yours. At first you didn't respond, but then his lips perfectly melted into yours you didn't realise yourself kissing him back. After a while, you both pulled out for air and looked around. Sara was gobsmacked you even did it. She assumed you wouldn't kiss him and just did it to give you a little scare.

Mr Jeon: Well we didn't expect that.

You sat there dumbfounded and questioned yourself why did you even do that. But why did you respond to the kiss? Why didn't you pull away? But most importantly, why did it feel right? You looked over to Jimin only to notice his smirk spread across his plump lips. Lisa was smirking proudly at the fact you enjoyed the kiss but why did you?

Y/n: Soo~ umm let's...err watch a movie together

They all nodded in response. You only did that to clear the tense atmosphere and thankfully it worked. You all agreed to watch karate kid (I'M SORRY IF THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANTED IT WAS THE FIRST FILM THAT CAME IN MY MIND) and just guess who you were sitting next to. Yes it just happened to be Jimin.

BTW THIS IS THE SEATING PLAN:

Yoongi (who's still asleep *smh*) Hoseok - Namjoon - Mr Jeon - Sara - Y/n - Mr Park - Jin -Taehyung

MAGICAL TIME SKIP:

Jimin's Pov:

I was watching the film whilst thinking about the kiss. Why did I even agree to do it? Why didn't I protest? But why did y/n kiss back? Feelings were overwhelming me as I began to think whether I was developing feelings for y/n. But my thoughts were interrupted when I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked to the side and noticed y/n sleeping peacefully. Once again, I admired her face. She was different to any other girl I had seen before not just in beauty but in personality. Sometimes she would act all fearless and brave but on other occasions she would be all shy and cute. But there was only one person i knew who could act like that.

Back to y/n's Pov:

I was in a deep sleep when I had the weirdest dream. It was about my childhood friend who was a couple of years older than me. I remembered a flashback of us together but for some reason he seemed so oddly familiar.

Y/N'S FLASHBACK IN HER DREAM:

Giggles echoed through the park as he was tickling me.

Little y/n: Stop it tickles~

I said trying to contain my laughter.

?: Never~

He responded whilst chuckling as well. Soon he stopped tickling me and said,

?: I love you y/nnie!

Y/n: I love you too ChimChim~...

FLASHBACK ENDED:

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 11. <33