02

guanlin's pov

Well, I know I might seem like a fckboy just casually texting sejeong like nothing happened before, but trust me, I feel as hurt when I found out that I will be moving to America. My parents... they didn't tell me like three days before moving. I feel as betrayed, but I had no choice but to follow my parents orders.

Tomorrow I will be going back to Korea, after 2 whole years, I'm finally going back to the place where I belong. Meeting all my friends, gathering with my cousins, visiting all those familiar places, but none of those made me feel as excited as being able to meet sejeong again.

I had to apologize to her.

sejeong's pov

To be honest I found it funny that he's texting me like he did nothing wrong. Does he think I'll ever forgive him? I was devastated, I was broken, my world just fell apart.

Just when I thought I have moved on, why are you texting me again? Do you know how much effort I've put into forgetting you?

"Another sleepless night ha."

narrative

It was seven in the morning, another refreshing day where everyone just start their routines as usual. But as for sejoeng, she can't seem to concentrate on doing any simple thing. Just in the morning, she has already spilled two glasses of milk and cut her finger accidentally. She's confused, confused about why would guanlin text her again when she thought he didn't care. She's confused whether she has really moved on, or, her heart is still rooting for the same person like two years ago.

sejeong's pov

Going back to school is definitely a wrong decision, my head hurts like hell now. I guess I'll just go to the pharmacy and sleep for a while.

On my way to the sick room, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I apologized while rubbing my head and not looking up.

"Are you ok? You look pale." The owner of the voice said.

"I'm just having a headache." I replied casually.

"Let me bring you to the sick room." The guy said.

He crossed my right arm into his and I was surprised at his sudden action. I tilted my head to have a better view of who he is. WAIT ISN'T HE THAT SENPAI MARK? OH GOSH WHAT LUCK IMMA HAVING TODAY.

I swear I blushed a whole lot on the way to the sick room, and I think he noticed that I'm staring at him the whole time.

"Thanks...for the um companion." I said like really, shyly.

"Have a rest dear! See you soon!" He replied while giving a wink.

"Today has definitely been a lot better." I thought to myself while lying on the bed. Slowly, I fell asleep.

an/ its mark from nct if yall wondering ^^